imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Just Guns

Old 07-19-2009, 02:54 PM

Default Consider the following...

Muzzle break, banana clip, silencer

That is all
Old 07-19-2009, 08:23 PM

Are you trying to pimp out your Deagle? Don't forget "nickle" plating.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:35 PM

Nah, I'm working on my Colt Ar-15
Old 07-19-2009, 09:45 PM
IMFDB Admin

I didn't know you could load clips into an AR.

Would this be the result?

And if you put on a muzzle break, it would have to be swapped with the sound suppressor, you can't use both at once and have both work.

But a suppressor will make the thunderous .223 much nicer to shoot with, and suppressors also cut recoil.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:24 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

And acccuracy apparently

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 07-20-2009, 04:59 AM
IMFDB Admin

If we follow the rules of video games, the suppressor will also cut down stopping power by half.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:44 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I think game designers don't know the difference between balance and stupidity

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 07-20-2009, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcatrazz View Post
Nah, I'm working on my Colt Ar-15
Well, then you should make it the ultimate gun ever.

You need to get an M4 with a SOPMOD barrel cover so you have lots of RIS rails, then give it two ACOGs [one should be the ACOG from the G36 and the other should have an SVD crosshair because those are the best] since looking through both will make you twice as accurate. Now we need to mount some stuff on the sides of the barrel cover, so go for two Masterkeys [one should be a DAO-12 with the hundred-round drum and the other an over / under double-barrel SPAS]. Put another SPAS pump handle underneath so you can operate both together, and put a Deagle or Beretta M92FS on the bottom of that; make it an INOX in chrome or nickle [or nickle-chrome]. Since we've got a double scope we're going to want to do some sniping, so put a bipod on the Deagle too, and a red laser sight so we can aim our sniper rifle properly using the beam.

Obviously the ultimate gun should be a bullpup with a forward magazine well too like the DSR-1, so you get more bullets because you can fire both. You want an extended banana clip on that with some jungle tape to add another magazine so you can reload faster. The handle on the gun should be from a PSG-1 with a smooth match trigger so you can have ultimate accuracy. Obviously we won't be sniping all the time, so we'll also give it iron sights to use when we're not. We'll go with a tritium illuminated mil-dot open ghost ring.

We also need an M203 to fire rifle grenades, that's just going to have to go upside-down on one of the ACOGs using another RIS rail. The muzzle break needs to be from a Barret and have a silencer on the end so it's quiet and easy to control. We'll use a free-floating barrel because those make guns better, and the bolt handle needs to be bent for sniping. We'll also hollow out the stock and put a ballistic computer in it to compensate for the Coriolis effect.

Right, now we just need ammo. For the shotguns, we'll go with buckshot, which will be made from depleted uranium for more AP performance. We'll put .50 BMG rounds in the Deagle because it's a .50, and for our main barrel we'll use a mixture of APFSDS-T, HESH gyrojets and teflon-coated Black Talons, because those have spring-loaded razor blades and can kill Superman or God if they annoy us. We'll have to skip out the miniture nuclear missiles for the M203 [want to keep this thing affordable], so we'll use fuel-air or HEAT rounds in that. Last thing is that M16s like the M4 are really unreliable, so we'll put a RIS rail on the stock and attach an AK-47 to it just in case.

Then it just needs a coating of chrome-plated chrome [made of nickle] and a tiger-stripe camo pattern, and for you to whittle down one side of the handle so you can use it for CQC.

Last edited by Vangelis; 07-20-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:34 PM

Perfect! Now let's never speak of this again.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:40 PM
IMFDB Admin

Although an obvious joke, I thought I should point out Inox is what the Beretta company uses to label stainless steel. Nickel and Chrome are just nickel and chrome.