imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 11:38 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
When did this happen?
I think it was when you were editing his photos on here for some type of fun weapons modification thread, and he said it's against copyright policy on his photos to shop them without his permission and it turned into this big stink it shouldn't have.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
I think it was when you were editing his photos on here for some type of fun weapons modification thread, and he said it's against copyright policy on his photos to shop them without his permission and it turned into this big stink it shouldn't have.
That wasn't me.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
That wasn't me.
what about the rio de janero thread? you argued with mpm in there.
heck, you were the reason they locked it.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
what about the rio de janero thread? you argued with mpm in there.
heck, you were the reason they locked it.
He didn't even post in that thread.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:14 AM

This started an Osama bin Laden is dead, good!

If you bring up Israel, well many presidents and others have tried and failed to find a solution there....if there is one.

You can write books on end on the subject, it sure will not get solved here.
----------------------------------------
How about those Osama "home movies" released today to the press showing him sitting there watching himself on TV.

Sitting there plotting more death and destruction against his enemy, the USA, all the while basically under "house arrest".

And I'd bet a TON that more than one Pakistani knew about and maybe supported him in his cell...errrr house.

May he rot in hell, or at the bottom of the sea.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:23 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp28 View Post
This started an Osama bin Laden is dead, good!

If you bring up Israel, well many presidents and others have tried and failed to find a solution there....if there is one.

You can write books on end on the subject, it sure will not get solved here.
----------------------------------------
How about those Osama "home movies" released today to the press showing him sitting there watching himself on TV.

Sitting there plotting more death and destruction against his enemy, the USA, all the while basically under "house arrest".

And I'd bet a TON that more than one Pakistani knew about and maybe supported him in his cell...errrr house.

May he rot in hell, or at the bottom of the sea.
I've been on the road all day, but I did see that the US has concluded that the Pakistanis indeed did not know that OBL was in Abottabad. That HAS to be the answer, doesn't it? Even if they did know and were looking the other way, you wouldn't say so, would you?

The pictures of him watching TV are begging to be photoshopped.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markit View Post
Burt may like stirring the pot, but he's not being anti-Semitic. Why should Israel, of all countries, have such a privileged position in the American political discourse as to be absolved of any criticism? This may be controversial here, but the United States' unquestioning support of Israel is usually one of the more commonly cited reasons (another being their support of despotic Arab regimes) that Islamic extremists use to justify their actions.
Because, my friend, the Jewish people have been stepped on since the dawn of time.
The Egyptians and the Babylonians enslaved them, Spain and most of Medieval Europe persecuted and attacked them. Germany killed six million of them.
I say let 'em have their bloody country.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite View Post
Because, my friend, the Jewish people have been stepped on since the dawn of time.
The Egyptians and the Babylonians enslaved them, Spain and most of Medieval Europe persecuted and attacked them. Germany killed six million of them.
I say let 'em have their bloody country.
Oh boo hoo history you can't be serious. Don't forget that they slaughtered the Canaanites to get the land in the first place, they're not originally from there. I suppose all white people should just ship themselves off to Europe and give the Americas and Australia back to their respective natives.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
I've been on the road all day, but I did see that the US has concluded that the Pakistanis indeed did not know that OBL was in Abottabad. That HAS to be the answer, doesn't it? Even if they did know and were looking the other way, you wouldn't say so, would you?

The pictures of him watching TV are begging to be photoshopped.
NBC's SNL opened the show tonight with a parody of OBL reading his will on video tape in the event of his death....funny stuff.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:50 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
I'm not saying that I'm just replying to your posts with images that say STFU N00B. And you the only person on this forum who's opinions that I somewhat agree agree with are MT2008 (and if he is going to temp ban me because I replied to your posts, then I am willing to be banned).
OK, first of all, I resent this. Zulu got temp-banned because he has temper issues and has been repeatedly asked not to respond to Burt, and this last time, he responded when Burt was just joking. I wish you had not responded to Burt, either, but at least I haven't asked you repeatedly. And while I am kinda offended by what you wrote, I am not going to temp ban you over it.

Second, I do at least agree with you that Burt is trolling now. So I have banned him. Right now, it's temporary, but I'm going to consult with the other mods to decide if it should be permanent. If it's what they all want, I will be fine with it.