imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Guns & Movies

Old 01-21-2011, 11:01 PM

Send a message via ICQ to The Mercenary Send a message via AIM to The Mercenary
Default Anyone planning on doing Operation Delta Force?

Just wondering if anyone was planning to do pages on the Operation Delta Force film series, i know they're absolute sh*te except for the first one but they've go some interesting modded M16's and M4's. Not to mention a neat collection of smg's.
You're dealing with an expert in guerilla warefare. A man who's the best with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather. To live off the land, to eat things that'd make a billygoat puke!
Old 01-22-2011, 05:12 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

If you have the movies, go ahead. More power to you.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 01-22-2011, 08:36 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mercenary View Post
Just wondering if anyone was planning to do pages on the Operation Delta Force film series, i know they're absolute sh*te except for the first one but they've go some interesting modded M16's and M4's. Not to mention a neat collection of smg's.
Never even HEARD of the Operation Delta Force movie series until you mentioned it. I am assuming that you're talking about the movie series that started in 1997 and NOT the Delta Force (1980s Golan Globus films) that starred Chuck Norris.

Please, if you do, only upload good quality screencaps and I hope that you have WIDESCREEN and not that 4:3 Full screen version.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:51 PM

I remember those as daytime filler movies and they were comedies. To me at least.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 01-28-2011, 05:55 PM

Send a message via ICQ to The Mercenary Send a message via AIM to The Mercenary

Sorry, i won't be able to do it for some time. Just wondered about a few of the "custom" weapons from the first film. One in particular is a M16/203 that seems to have a barrel chop and suppressor fitted, not suprising? well this one seams to be chopped back removing the fore sight. Also the regular stock has been removed and replaced with the stock off a XM177/CAR.
You're dealing with an expert in guerilla warefare. A man who's the best with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather. To live off the land, to eat things that'd make a billygoat puke!