imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Just Guns

Old 02-18-2013, 01:32 AM

sold my 33 round happy stick for 65 bucks, ought it for 34. Ill just get another when panic dies down, it was a novelty anyway

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 02-20-2013, 02:46 AM

Just put in an order for a 1936 Tula TT-33 pistol, refurbed but matching with holster & two mags. No safety added, not necessary under our laws. I was waiting for a wartime TT-33 for awhile to come up at a decent price, but a Canadian dealer openned up a crate of 40 and found a good mix of prewar & wartime Tula and Ishevsk. I originally asked about a prewar gun and I'm absolutely thrilled that he found me a 1936, it's the first year of production.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:22 PM

I'm going to try to sell my Waffen Werks '74 this weekend. At this point, I'm 100% certain that I'm not going to be able to do anything with it any time in the foreseeable future unless I pay 2-3 times as much as I should to get ammo and magazines (if I can even find any) for it. I regret even buying the damn thing, and if I had known that this whole experience would suck this bad, I would have just looked around the local pawnshops for a decent SKS

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 02-26-2013, 08:01 PM

I got a set of Uncle Mikes boot grips for my Model 60 in the mail, as well as my Concealed Weapons Permit. The 4 weeks of the 4-6 week window is up, so it shouldn't be too much longer. I hope the picture isn't complete shit.

I'll have to get some carry ammo for the revolver pretty quick, does anyone have any advice or recommendations? Not really sure whether or not to go +P since the gun isn't technically rated for it, or if I want to go lead vs. jacketed for cleaning reasons.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yournamehere View Post
I got a set of Uncle Mikes boot grips for my Model 60 in the mail, as well as my Concealed Weapons Permit. The 4 weeks of the 4-6 week window is up, so it shouldn't be too much longer. I hope the picture isn't complete shit.

I'll have to get some carry ammo for the revolver pretty quick, does anyone have any advice or recommendations? Not really sure whether or not to go +P since the gun isn't technically rated for it, or if I want to go lead vs. jacketed for cleaning reasons.
i always get jacketed ammo, well, i do shoot my glock mostly now....

My cwp has no photo, its not even laminated, laziest ever, each municipality heres allowed its own.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 02-27-2013, 01:25 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
I'm going to try to sell my Waffen Werks '74 this weekend. At this point, I'm 100% certain that I'm not going to be able to do anything with it any time in the foreseeable future unless I pay 2-3 times as much as I should to get ammo and magazines (if I can even find any) for it. I regret even buying the damn thing, and if I had known that this whole experience would suck this bad, I would have just looked around the local pawnshops for a decent SKS
That sucks man. I got mine a little bit before yours. I didn't have any trouble getting ammo (at that time) but mags were a pain. I ended up having to get them from Gunbroker. My best luck on getting a good price was 4 at a time. AIM Surplus has some Bulgy Circle 21s right now but they are $40 apiece.

You should get a good price for it though, that's one silver lining.

Last edited by predator20; 02-27-2013 at 01:33 AM. Reason: 21s not 10's
Old 03-01-2013, 10:26 PM

Finally picked up my S&W 3913 after waiting over a month for the state police to finish the bg check. I'll upload pics once i fix my camera.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:01 PM

One of these, because I wanted it

Came with a 40 rounder

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 03-03-2013, 01:09 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
One of these, because I wanted it

Came with a 40 rounder
At least the thumb hole stock i this sporter model looks nicer that other models

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 03-03-2013, 01:37 AM

if you don't mind my asking, how much did that cost post panic?