imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old Today, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
Got Mount & Blade: Warband, and most of the expansions, today along with Max Payne 3, GTA IV, Dishonored, and the 2nd Call of Juarez. Have a pretty good stash of "I have nothing to play" games now
Burned through Max Payne 3 a few months back, my sis bought it major markdown from GameStop for me as a cheap birthday present. It ain't half-bad, actually kinda liked the tone of it and felt it was a good sequel, that said quite away from what the original two games were of course.

Otherwise, a lot of stuff on my wishlist I plan to get on this Steam sale myself since it's almost all now dirt cheap - This includes System Shock 2 which I haven't played any of in ages. Also a load of RTSs, including Civ5 which I was gonna get elsewhere but since it's now 75 points off on Steam, well there ya go.

Civ6 on the hand is absolute no-go just because of the admitted spyware and whoring of personal info right in their EULA. That and I gather it's not a real big improvement from 5 anyway.

As for movies, I'm as tired of rehashed remaked reboot-in-ass stuff as anyone, but I gotta say new Halloween's looking pretty awesome.

Last edited by StanTheMan; Today at 03:09 AM.