imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 12:50 AM

Ive heard so many good things. The only downside I ever hear is that there ugly.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
Ive heard so many good things. The only downside I ever hear is that there ugly.
One of us is being misinformed. What I've heard is that the P-series tend to either fall apart or malfunction, like my father's (which would fire 3 rounds with each trigger pull)

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 02-03-2010, 01:59 AM

Quote:
which would fire 3 rounds with each trigger pull
Many people would pay big money for that.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:41 AM

If it fired 3 reliable rounds per trigger pull, then heck yes.
If it fired 3 rounds sometimes, and sometimes the last one was a few seconds after the first two... perhaps not a great idea.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:05 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

And the award for biggest change of topic this year goes to...
Old 02-03-2010, 06:09 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
I totally agree. I'm pro gay marriage, I don't really care about abortion and super conservatives get on my nerves (all signs of being a liberal) but dammit, I love guns
Really, you don't care about abortion? Wow. I have to say, I don't think I've ever met a Catholic (liberal or conservative) who didn't care about abortion. I've always thought abortion is the one thing that Catholics will just never be OK with (that is, until the Vatican issues a decree that says it's OK, but I think we can expect the Rapture before they ever do that).
Old 02-03-2010, 07:43 PM

What do you mean by catholic though? Most "catholics" i know are just posing, going to church as part of their image and they want people to see them at church so they can feel good. Or they just go to make their parents happy. I know so called "catholics" who support abortion. I used to go to catholic schools and hated it. Half of them try to ram their religious beliefs down your throat and think anyone who disagrees is lower than them. Half are the ones i mentioned before who just go to church, go through the motions and leave. I have a lot of (sortof) catholics in my family who try to lecture me on religion a lot. I have a few of my own beliefs but avoid churches.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2008 View Post
Really, you don't care about abortion? Wow. I have to say, I don't think I've ever met a Catholic (liberal or conservative) who didn't care about abortion. I've always thought abortion is the one thing that Catholics will just never be OK with (that is, until the Vatican issues a decree that says it's OK, but I think we can expect the Rapture before they ever do that).
I really don't care because it's none of my business. There are only really a few reasons I identify as Catholic:
1. I've already been baptised and have had my 1st communion
2. The Church supports the theory of evolution and that extraterrestrials could possible exist (if I were to express belief in either of those and I were a member of the numerous Baptist churches in my area I would get lynched)
3. I won't be branded a heathen sinner if I don't go to church
4. As long as you don't screw up too badly no one bothers you

Old 02-03-2010, 09:41 PM

Quote:
I've already been baptised and have had my 1st communion
Baptism for me was when I was a baby. Besides, I dont think baptism has any effect. Original sin? What is that crap. and communion to me was a requirement to graduate second grade. Confirmation to me was just what you do to pass 4th grade. All the sacraments to me were meaningless. Whenever I get married someday I dont want it in a church.

Im against the church more for the fact my whole life its been trying to psh its opinions on me. Catholic schools sucked. Going to a public high school kicked ass, and college is even better.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:44 PM

You are against the church? Fine by me as long as your not an ass about it

Closed Thread