imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 09-17-2010, 11:17 PM
5t3v0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
I decided to go Medal of Honor. Despite the fuck ups they've made in it (12 round mags for the M9, full auto A4, etc.), it has ONE THING that rapes Call of Duty: Fire selectors!

And the Makarov was in MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, and Ghost Recon/expansions.
and the starting pistol in all three S.T.A.L.K.E.R games
Old 09-18-2010, 02:32 AM

yeah, never been a PC gamer

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 09-18-2010, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
The Python was in Vice City, the CZ75 was in GTA IV, the Spectre was in Goldeneye.
The basic "pump shotgun" in GTA Vice City and San Andreas was based on the Ithaca 37 and the Walther MPL was in No One Lives Forever as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
And the Makarov was in MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, and Ghost Recon/expansions.
Not to mention ArmA and ArmA II.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:31 PM

I cant wait to hear what guns people are going to bitch about now. Like the p90 and m203 in MW. I will gladly continue using my m203 to eliminate campers, regardless of complaints against the m203. I was once booted from a free for all for using a m203, saying its unfair. Adapt and overcome, people, i had a burst fire rifle and iron sights in close quarters. Countersniped with the thing too.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 09-22-2010, 01:30 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
I cant wait to hear what guns people are going to bitch about now. Like the p90 and m203 in MW. I will gladly continue using my m203 to eliminate campers, regardless of complaints against the m203. I was once booted from a free for all for using a m203, saying its unfair. Adapt and overcome, people, i had a burst fire rifle and iron sights in close quarters. Countersniped with the thing too.
That's always the stigma of gaming. Sure I DO get pissed so much when I get sniped by campers or grenade launchers always hitting me in the right spot like they were waiting for me, but I do the same all the time. This like any other game is competitive. There's no such thing as fair play. There is a thing call sportsmanship where if you win, don't brag about it, that just makes you look like a dick, but if you are good at playing, congrats, but complaining about how others keep on kicking your ass because they use "cheap tactics" that are encouraged to do or is SOP in real life, well then you are just a sore loser.

As the line goes "It's a legitimate strategy"

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 09-22-2010, 01:42 AM

What pissed me off were the flares, if i played free for all (one of my favorite modes) tere was always players with their friends spawning in a safe place to boost to a nuke.

Ive accepted that whatever gun you use people will call you a noob, noob tuber, shotgun noob, sniper noob, tac knife noob, it goes on and on, so i just run around blowing people away for fun.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 09-22-2010, 01:44 AM

Quote:
What pissed me off were the flares, if i played free for all (one of my favorite modes) tere was always players with their friends spawning in a safe place to boost to a nuke.

Ive accepted that whatever gun you use people will call you a noob, noob tuber, shotgun noob, sniper noob, tac knife noob, it goes on and on, so i just run around blowing people away for fun.
Play Far Cry 2; blow everyone's head off with an FAL

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 09-22-2010, 01:58 AM

FAL is in black ops, unfortunately low rate of fire and not so igh power (2-3 shots is not a big improvement over 3-5) make it kinda lame.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 09-22-2010, 02:03 AM

Quote:
FAL is in black ops, unfortunately low rate of fire and not so igh power (2-3 shots is not a big improvement over 3-5) make it kinda lame.
But if you play Far Cry 2, nop one ever bitches about anything (except, oddly enough, for Canadians)

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 09-22-2010, 02:30 AM
IMFDB Admin

At first, I questioned getting it after seeing how much the multiplayer was like Modern Warfare 2, but now after seeing the newer videos with all the new stuff such as wager matches, and the high level of customization with the weapons, I think I might just get it as long as it dosen't have too much of the crap Modern Warfare 2 had. But right now, I'm busy with Halo: Reach.