imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 07-06-2010, 01:51 AM

wow.
im gone for one day to the lake and this whole topic of ''new video games/ movies'' is now a topic on ''legalality age of screwing, and everything that has gone to hell''
Old 07-06-2010, 02:21 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Yeah, let's get back on topic. I am interested in the Inception movie coming and I just beat Red Dead Redemption's main story

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 07-06-2010, 10:13 PM

Played Resident Evil 5 with my all yesterday with my friend. I'm seriously considering buying it

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 07-07-2010, 12:09 AM

I am desperate to see Predators, and it better not suck or Robert Rodriguez is a dead motherfucker! Are you listening, Rodriguez!?!
Old 07-07-2010, 12:32 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
I am desperate to see Predators, and it better not suck or Robert Rodriguez is a dead motherfucker! Are you listening, Rodriguez!?!
I don't know what to think of Robert Rodriguez. He can make movies I love like From Dusk Till Dawn, Desperado, and Sin City, but then he can make stinkers like Once Upon a Time in Mexico and WTF movies like the Spy Kid series (the first one was okay, but they got worse as they went) and Shark Boy and Lava girl. I mean seriously, what was that shit?!

Hopefully Predators will be good though, but since it IS a Rodriguez movie I don't expect much realism weapons-wise. : P
Old 07-07-2010, 12:42 AM

Ramdom question: What would your weapon be if you were trapped on the Predator game reserve planet? mine would be a M4A1 Carbine fitted with a Surefire M900 foregrip, an ACOG scope mounted on the carry handle, a Magpul CTR stock, and a Surefire FAA556-212 sound suppressor. My sidearm would be a Heckler & Koch USP Tactical .45 fitted with a AN/PEQ-6 LAM and KAC suppressor.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:09 AM
IMFDB Admin

I'd want an M4A1 with a .50 Beowulf upper, because the .50 would be much better at killing Predators with. I'd want a scope with thermal imaging picture to spot the predators when they're camoflauged, and fit it with a surefire light and maybe a foregrip. Can't make it TOO heavy.

My backup would be a .45 1911 of course, probably something like my P-14 lower frame custom so I'd have more shots.

And maybe a Remington 870 with a collapsing stock, should I need to put the hurt on any predators getting up close with their wrist blades.

Oh, and lots of ammo. That's a necessity.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:59 AM

Just got the Crazies on DVD and Arma2 :Operation Arrowhead
Old 07-07-2010, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
Ramdom question: What would your weapon be if you were trapped on the Predator game reserve planet? mine would be a M4A1 Carbine fitted with a Surefire M900 foregrip, an ACOG scope mounted on the carry handle, a Magpul CTR stock, and a Surefire FAA556-212 sound suppressor. My sidearm would be a Heckler & Koch USP Tactical .45 fitted with a AN/PEQ-6 LAM and KAC suppressor.
A nuke and an invisibility shield. Put the nuke in the Predator's HQ, hide until they go home for the night, then KABLOOM!

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 07-07-2010, 02:01 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Markost Send a message via Yahoo to Markost Send a message via Skype™ to Markost

I´d possibly pick up a MG3 with drum magazine, two or three grenades and a FM Hi Power with extended magazine. Nothing else .