imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-05-2015, 02:25 AM
funkychinaman's Avatar
funkychinaman funkychinaman is offline
IMFDB & Forum Admin
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdAstra2009 View Post
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Call_of_Du..._III#.22MR6.22

This right here is the kind of garbage that bothers me about the site, it seems like only a few weapons are actually real ones and the rest it seems like the author is just simply picking some gun that has a vague resemblance, like the pistol is a "USP Match" because it has a compensator attached to it.
As both the Black Ops and Advanced Warfare series drift further and further into the future, I think we'll eventually have to put our foot down.
__________________
"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-05-2015, 02:54 AM
Evil Tim's Avatar
Evil Tim Evil Tim is offline
IMFDB & Forum Admin
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The surface of the sun
Posts: 739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdAstra2009 View Post
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Call_of_Du..._III#.22MR6.22

This right here is the kind of garbage that bothers me about the site, it seems like only a few weapons are actually real ones and the rest it seems like the author is just simply picking some gun that has a vague resemblance, like the pistol is a "USP Match" because it has a compensator attached to it.
It doesn't say it's a USP Match at all. Also this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Last edited by Evil Tim; 11-05-2015 at 02:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-05-2015, 02:55 PM
funkychinaman's Avatar
funkychinaman funkychinaman is offline
IMFDB & Forum Admin
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tim View Post
It doesn't say it's a USP Match at all. Also this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
I think he means this:

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Call_of_Du..._III#.22RK5.22
__________________
"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-05-2015, 09:28 PM
Evil Tim's Avatar
Evil Tim Evil Tim is offline
IMFDB & Forum Admin
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The surface of the sun
Posts: 739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
Eh, that still doesn't say it is one, and one duff ID hardly qualifies as argle the kind of garbage.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-05-2015, 09:38 PM
AdAstra2009's Avatar
AdAstra2009 AdAstra2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,067
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tim View Post
Eh, that still doesn't say it is one, and one duff ID hardly qualifies as argle the kind of garbage.
Did you look at the entire page? It's basically like that for every single weapon.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-05-2015, 09:53 PM
funkychinaman's Avatar
funkychinaman funkychinaman is offline
IMFDB & Forum Admin
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,513
Default

Are all the guns in that game fake? Because it looks like the only real guns on the page are placeholders.
__________________
"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-05-2015, 10:59 PM
Evil Tim's Avatar
Evil Tim Evil Tim is offline
IMFDB & Forum Admin
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The surface of the sun
Posts: 739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
Are all the guns in that game fake? Because it looks like the only real guns on the page are placeholders.
Eh, the UMP-thing is definately "UMP with future stuck on it" rather than "may contain 30% real firearm bits" at least, and a couple of the others like the HK416, SL8, VBR-Beligan PDW and Mx4 Storm are in the same ballpark. Plus given the theme Zombies mode will probably still have real guns in it.

Last edited by Evil Tim; 11-05-2015 at 11:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.