imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
I've been playing Skyrim and eating deer meat all day
yeah once drill got out skyrim went in awesome game
hey sw did ya join legion or stormcloaks? Stormcloaks are racist pricks and as power hungry as the legion. The legion has the best chance of protecting skyrim so i joined them.

Grunt, Mass effect 3

Last edited by k9870; 11-14-2011 at 02:44 AM.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:45 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Markost Send a message via Yahoo to Markost Send a message via Skype™ to Markost

Just came back from "The raid in Canabatuan", 500 guys with paintball markers and a couple of armored vehicles. Nice.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
yeah once drill got out skyrim went in awesome game
hey sw did ya join legion or stormcloaks? Stormcloaks are racist pricks and as power hungry as the legion. The legion has the best chance of protecting skyrim so i joined them.
I might join the Stormcloaks, seeing as the Legion fully supports the Elves, who are killing/torturing people based on their religion with the OK of the Empire. The Legion has not done anything to help me out or even tried to not be pricks as well

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 11-14-2011, 06:40 AM

Guys, I've come up with a brilliant idea:

1. Upload a video to Youtube relating to hats.

2. Title it "TF2 in a Nutshell"

3. ???

4. Profit!!

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 11-14-2011, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
Guys, I've come up with a brilliant idea:

1. Upload a video to Youtube relating to hats.

2. Title it "TF2 in a Nutshell"

3. ???

4. Profit!!
Genius! Truly genius!

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
Old 11-14-2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
I might join the Stormcloaks, seeing as the Legion fully supports the Elves, who are killing/torturing people based on their religion with the OK of the Empire. The Legion has not done anything to help me out or even tried to not be pricks as well
they have a treaty with the elves after a war where the empire held off long enough to force a peace treaty. The empire is not supporting it, they have to go along with treaty terms. On the other hand nless your a nord the stormcloaks are raging racist dickheads and they use extremist means to push their agenda. Helps that in the irst level it was a legion soldier who helped me escape and stormcloaks attacked me on the way out.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 11-14-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
they have a treaty with the elves after a war where the empire held off long enough to force a peace treaty. The empire is not supporting it, they have to go along with treaty terms. On the other hand nless your a nord the stormcloaks are raging racist dickheads and they use extremist means to push their agenda. Helps that in the irst level it was a legion soldier who helped me escape and stormcloaks attacked me on the way out.
My experiences with the 2 factions:

Stromcloaks: Polite every time I stumble upon one of their camps, generally show me no ill will, most likely only tried to attack me in the beginning because I was wearing Legion armor

Legion: Tried to cut my fucking head off, talk shit when I walk by them, tell me to (pretty much) to fuck off and die when I go near their camps, tell me what god(s) I can and cannot worship, allow the elves to torture and kill honest, noncombatant Nords just because they feel like it

Old 11-14-2011, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Legion: Tried to cut my fucking head off, talk shit when I walk by them, tell me to (pretty much) to fuck off and die when I go near their camps, tell me what god(s) I can and cannot worship, allow the elves to torture and kill honest, noncombatant Nords just because they feel like it
They sound like upstanding guys to me.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
Old 11-14-2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
They sound like upstanding guys to me.
The very first thing that happens in the game is that you get arrested for trying to cross the border into the country (which happens to be your home) and brought to a town to be executed with a couple rebels and their leader. Upoin reaching the town, it is acknowledged that your name is not on the list of people to be executed, to which the Legionarre in charge says what amounts to "Who cares, kill him anyways"

Old 11-14-2011, 11:03 PM

As said the legion only allows the elves to dictate religion because it was the terms the peace treaty agreed to. Also, the jarl of whiterun challenged the stormcloak leader to one on one battle and the stormcloak leader pussied out and sent troops to attack instead. The stormcloaks have also killed innocents in my playthoroughs, extremists. Both sides kinda suck but the stormcloaks suck more and also will not stand up to help anyone else in the empire, the imperials will.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Closed Thread