imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 02-16-2010, 07:47 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Maybe, but I've been using the ACR and the M4 in MW2 and those are some of the best rifles and the SCAR is very popular. The AK in MW2 is the last weapon you can unlock and it isn't worth grinding your way to get it. The SCAR in MW2 pretty much became the new AK. The ACR is very popular because of it's accuracy it full auto. I actually rarely see the 1887s anymore, save for the random one now and then. The FAL, even less. Most people I've been facing dont use those.

I just wish for more custom features. A lot of the weapon balance is kind dumb. And you can't attach a grenade launcher, a sight and a silencer. You can only have 2 of them at a time and only with the "bling" perk.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”

Last edited by Excalibur; 02-16-2010 at 07:49 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:49 PM

I haven't played mw2 in over a month. Too much bullshit. Everyone boost there way to nukes using those damn flares, theres the unlimited care package, and everyone just camps anyways.

Infinityward decides to make a patch to rape the model 1887 which was a great gun because its "not balanced" (case no guns can be good, we need equality.) but they cant fix a glitch or patch out tactical insertion?
Old 02-16-2010, 05:53 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I find the tac insertions to be very stupid. Giving you the ability to spawn behind people is not just unfair in a multi player game, it's borderline cheating. Look, get behind me and shoot me behind the back via flanking or when I am not looking, but just popping up behind me through a perk is too overpowering

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle

Old 02-16-2010, 10:39 PM

i could care less where they spawn, im more a free for all player, i hate how people use them to boost to nukes. Im willing to bet less than one percent of nukes are legit.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:28 PM

The only games I play online anymore are TF2, which has a low douchebag to normal people ratio unlike COD and Halo, and Far Cry 2, where everyone is polite and play fairly.

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 02-17-2010, 04:15 AM
IMFDB Admin

Because not a lot of people play TF2 anymore