imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 12-20-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
But I have a conscience and know that I would like the kids who did those shootings at Columbine.
Um, you know almost ebvrthing released about columbine was a lie? The general story is 2 loner, bulllied kids who were made fun of and treated bad snapped since they saw it as their only way out. In real life they were known as the school bullies, other people feared them and one even had a psych eval where he was diagnosed as a sociopath. I know for sure you would not like them one bit.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:41 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
Um, you know almost ebvrthing released about columbine was a lie? The general story is 2 loner, bulllied kids who were made fun of and treated bad snapped since they saw it as their only way out. In real life they were known as the school bullies, other people feared them and one even had a psych eval where he was diagnosed as a sociopath. I know for sure you would not like them one bit.
There's video footage available of them being bullied by football players. They also weren't known as school bullies. But their diaries do indicate that they picked on freshmen, so that makes them hypocrites. Anyway, it is true that bullying wasn't the reason that they carried out their shooting spree (read: failed bombing attempt).

As for Eric Harris, he was diagnosed as a sociopath after he died, when investigators finally got their hands on his diaries.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:44 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Anyway, let's not hijack GM's topic. There's already a Columbine topic.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:51 PM

Just trying to say how i think some people need help, there are a lot of people with thoughts of suicide that i feel sympathy for and need our help. Assholes who murder innocent people deserve to burn in hell though, and harris and klebold dont deserve even the slightest sympathy.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:27 PM

Welcome back, good sir. If you ever feel really down, think of the following: A group of Hasidic Jews shooting up a Neo-Nazi rally with uzis. A smile will come to your face.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:29 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2008 View Post
As for Eric Harris, he was diagnosed as a sociopath after he died, when investigators finally got their hands on his diaries.
You'd think it'd be pretty obvious by that point he was a sociopath, since he massacred a school. : \

And like I said, I'm all better now. I didn't really want to die, I just wanted people to know how shitty I felt.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:35 AM

We should do like Israel and give some teachers training and a Glock

http://www.introvertisland.com