imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Just Guns

Old 12-20-2009, 11:22 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yournamehere View Post
Wow you have a neat collection there. I didn't know the MKI Desert Eagle was yours.

My buddy is looking for a .308 Battle Rifle much like your L1A1. He even wants optics on it too. What make is the rifle/optics? How much have you shot it? Are you satisfied with it?
I haven't been able to shoot the DE lately. No .357 ammo. Wouldn't mind getting one in a 44, but will probably get a 4" S&W Model 29 first.

I haven't researched to whether my rifle is British or Australian. Could be a mix of both. The receiver is IMBEL from what I read, it's one of the better ones to be built on.(I think DSA is suppose to be the best. But they are all new manufacture.) I have shot around 200 rounds through it. The only problem was a FTE with a certain type of ammo. Adjusted the gas setting, cycled fine. The scope is a Bushnell Trophy. It cost $100. The gun cost $650, I'm trying to find some wood furniture for it, then give the gun a repaint. I've been very satisfied with it. It's a heavy gun, but also a heavier caliber so that's to be expected. I'd go to battle with it.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:03 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator20 View Post
Thanks, yours looks great too. Mine has the 20" barrel with a 3 shot extension. They make a 18.5" barrel versus the 18" so the 2 shot extension doesn't stick past the barrel. But no such luck with them making a 20.5" barrel, so have to deal with it sticking out. It bothered me at first, but 3 more shots is 3 more shots. Mine originally didn't come with the extension. Took a while to find a factory blued 3-shot.

Also I took pics of the rest my long guns.
http://www.imfdb.org/index.php?title..._Personal_Guns

The only guns missing from the page is my Beretta 92FS Inox and Colt Challenger, forgot to take a pic of them.
Very nice collection, I'm impressed.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yournamehere View Post
I got the gun around the time Matt got his Mossberg 500 Mariner, but didn't have a camera until yesterday. I had a full stock on it too but I changed it to a Tac-Star Tommy Gun style Pistol Grip. I might get a picture of it with the stock on sometime later, but for now, here it is.

It looks tough as nails. Nails that shoot buckshot.
I love it! It's beautiful!

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 11-14-2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
I love it! It's beautiful!
the hell? this is an old thread