imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Old 08-12-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
Speaking of my Black Lagoon page, someone just messed with it. I had it all ordered under Handguns, shotguns, rifles, and then I look at it now and Handguns and shotgun title are missing
Yeah, that was me. I knida just said I was gonna do that. It looks a lot better now and retains the same order. I'm not done with it yet, there are countless grammar and spelling errors, as well as missing links and picture comments. It'll look a lot better when done.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:59 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Well I hate to hit myself, but I did do this page a while ago and I admit at the time I knew nothing on what to do on this site and been too lazy to fix the errors.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 08-12-2009, 11:54 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

And honestly, how is without the sub section that distinguishes types of firearms help? All I see now is a LONG list of guns instead of a neat section of section of guns. Seriously I like my format better. No one else besides you have complained about it. Even MPM thinks my format is good. Change it back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Oliveira View Post
Read the post above your post, Han solo's son.

Very immature Ace

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle

Last edited by Excalibur; 08-13-2009 at 12:04 AM.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:16 AM

It just matches the other pages better, and looks neater. The titles were bolded and even linked, which is not how they are done generally. Now it's ordered by guns AND looks neat and tidy. We should have all the pages be as similar as possible to make the site look professional, not like a bunca guys decided on their own formats and made their ages based on their ideas. We need as much uniformity as possible. It still needs quite a bit of fixing, too, but the way it is now is definitely better.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:00 AM
IMFDB Admin

It was neat and tidy with my section by gun type. You just don't like my style of order.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:23 AM
IMFDB Admin

Fine, keep it as it is, but help me link all the weapons that I haven't done. It's taking me a hell of a time

Old 08-13-2009, 01:19 PM

Well, i do like how Name is fixing the grammar errors and putting captions and links.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:13 PM

Yes, but, and I've said this already, it didn't conform to pretty much every other page. I'm revising it so it does, as well as the typefixes I'm doing. It needs to be revamped, and so I'm revamping it.

Also, don't call me "Name". Say it all, or say the abridged versions YNH, or H, like I say on my userpage.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:32 AM
IMFDB Admin

Do you have a real name? or do I just insert "your name here"?

Old 08-14-2009, 03:17 AM

Of course I have a real name, but you should just use my web alias.