imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 01-29-2013, 08:18 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tim View Post
Also in terms of hideous plotting, it's kind of hard to swallow the game's implication that Goldfinger, OHMSS, License to Kill, Die Another Day and Moonraker all happened between Quantum of Solace and Skyfall. Or that when Bond falls off the train into the river in Skyfall his life flashes before his eyes in the form of a mediocre FPS.
Although that could explain how old and run down he looked in Skyfall. And I suppose processing traumatic memories as a mediocre FPS would account for his poor psychological evaluation in Skyfall.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:07 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I am really excited for Dead Space 3 and sorta excited for Aliens Colonial Marines. It's kinda cool they updated the gear a bit, like making a more "modern" of the Pulse rifle that accepts today's accessories like red dots, etc

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 02-01-2013, 04:04 PM

dead space and aliens looks like a winning combo

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 02-01-2013, 04:26 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
dead space and aliens looks like a winning combo
I still haven't played my copy of Dead Space 2. Dead Space 1 was a bit... draining.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:29 PM

i actually never played one, 2 was sweet though

I heard you never speak in one, i hate silent heroes, a huge pet peeve of mine. 2 though, you just kick tons of ass.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 02-01-2013, 05:14 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

If you jumped into Dead Space 2 before one, it might be hard to go to the first game because the controls and the feel is a little different. The first game feels more confine after playing the second game.

I think Issac Clark talks a bit TOO much in the second game. I think they got the complaints from fans and went overboard with all the dialogue with the guy.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle

Old 02-02-2013, 06:02 PM

3 seems like theres good characters and story.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 02-02-2013, 06:13 PM
IMFDB Admin

Not sure about DS3 but Aliens is gonna be the bomb. And Tomb Raider too in March. Too bad Ubi pushed back Blacklist.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:00 AM
IMFDB Admin

I am actually kinda holding my breath for Aliens CM, when I was excited for a game with Colonial Marines in it, I got AVP.

Dead Space really is turning into the Resident Evil franchise. In that I hope it doesn't suck. They decided to add coop, which really means they want us to get a buddy to spend 60 bucks like the previous game. RE5 introduced Coop and it was passable. Hopefully DS does it right for its series. Also the introduction of a new villain character being sorta over the top....might be a bad sign.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:53 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
I am actually kinda holding my breath for Aliens CM, when I was excited for a game with Colonial Marines in it, I got AVP.

Dead Space really is turning into the Resident Evil franchise. In that I hope it doesn't suck. They decided to add coop, which really means they want us to get a buddy to spend 60 bucks like the previous game. RE5 introduced Coop and it was passable. Hopefully DS does it right for its series. Also the introduction of a new villain character being sorta over the top....might be a bad sign.
I'm a bit skeptical about CM, as they've been kicking it around for about four years now. I think it's either going to be absolutely awesome or it's going to be utterly horrible.