imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Guns & Movies

Old 06-20-2009, 07:36 PM
Poomba

Default Appleseed/Appleseed Ex Machina Firearms

Hi everybody!
I saw GITS weapons in the site, it's cool, but why there is no info about Appleseed saga.
I think it's very interesting from weapons perspective, maybe even more than GITS, but it's very difficult to find info about it, if someone has it, let's share.

Old 06-24-2009, 01:22 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

A lot of their guns are cool. I have the dvd, but they aren't real firearms and wouldn't really warrant a page. I mean, I deleted the Aliens Resurrection page because I cant see any real firearms in that movie. None of them look like dress ups of anything

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 07-09-2009, 10:31 AM
pirandellokruger

I agree that they are cool but even if they are fictional, how come there's a Seburo Firearms page? Both GITS and the Appleseed series use Seburo weapons (since they're both made by Masamune Shirow). There also seems to be real guns in Ex Machina. Deunan's sidearm sorta looks like a USP or MK23 and that in some pics, Briareos is holding what looks like a G36 variant. I'm just saying that the Appleseed guns should at least be shown in their own fictional firearms page or in the Seburo page.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:42 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Only if you make the effort of getting pics of them and catagorizing them.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”

Tags
appleseed, ex machina, firearms