imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 03:29 PM

Playing Black Ops in the morning is awesome. None of the super good people are online

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 04-26-2011, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
Playing Black Ops in the morning is awesome. None of the super good people are online
I know, im in school

i got tired of black ops a while ago. Or COD in general, they need to innovate and do something new or something. Destructible environments, vehicles, big maps, you know, that stuff. There own copy of rush mode or take multiple checkpoints mode (whatever industry standard name is,))

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 04-26-2011, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
I know too many of their fans who think theyre some 1337 group, but then i point out making the epilepsy support homepage flash is not only unsafe but douchebaggy to the max. But every compter nerd thinks hackers are cool. When it comes to hackers or the law, well, you know what side im on.
Yeah, people referring to them as "elite hackers" makes me LMAO. They can't even really be considered hackers at all, considering that they've been hitting Sony with DoS and LOIC attacks which aren't all that difficult to execute.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
Old 04-26-2011, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
I know, im in school

i got tired of black ops a while ago. Or COD in general, they need to innovate and do something new or something. Destructible environments, vehicles, big maps, you know, that stuff. There own copy of rush mode or take multiple checkpoints mode (whatever industry standard name is,))
I remember when Battlefield 2 was announced, they promised 100 player maps. It was such a disappointment when they bailed on that.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:57 PM

That would be too many. I like bad company's big maps though.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 04-27-2011, 12:04 AM

I saw the trailer for Abduction and it looks pretty good, despite the fact it has a Twilight star in it.

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 04-27-2011, 06:41 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
This is why MT2008 thinks 300 is overrated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvYZRskNV3w
No, but thanks for giving me an extra reason anyway...
Old 04-27-2011, 07:58 AM

"Remember us." As simple an order as a king can give. "Remember why we died."
For he didn't wish tribute or song. No monuments, no poems of war and valour. His wish was simple: "Remember us," he said to me. That was his hope. Should any free soul come across that place, in all the countless centuries yet to be, may all our voices whisper to you from the ageless stones: Go tell the Spartans, passer-by, that here, by Spartan law, we lie. So my king died and my brothers died... Barely a year ago, long I pondered my king's cryptic talk of victory; time has proven him wise. But from free Greek to free Greek, the word was spread that bold Leonidas and his 300,
so far from home, laid down their lives, not just for Sparta, but for all Greece and the promise this country holds. Now, here on this ragged patch of earth called Plataea, Xerxes' hordes face obliteration! Just there the barbarians huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers, knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the swords and spears of 300. Yet they stare now across the plain at 10,000 Spartans commanding 30,000 free Greeks! [Faces the army] Haroo! The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one; good odds for any Greek. This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny, and usher in a future brighter than anything we could imagine. Give thanks, men! To Leonidas, and the brave 300! To victory!

And of course the appropriately titled "Remember Us" by Tyler Bates. I like movies with good quotes in them.
A kid in green tights broke into my house and smashed all my shit with a sword. Fuck video games.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:40 AM

I got my G.I. Joe fancast done:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fan_fic/news/?a=35982

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 04-27-2011, 11:36 AM

SPOILER FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!!

Everyone's a Cylon.

Closed Thread