imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 06-08-2010, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2008 View Post
Oh, I know. 90% of the people in my program have either interned or worked for politicians before they started their graduate studies. I've already heard from a lot of them that I shouldn't even consider going to work for politicians.
My father knows a guy who is in prety tight with some politician in Lousiana. Because of him, my father knows some things that would get that guy thrown out of office and into federal "pound me in the ass" prison

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 06-08-2010, 02:01 PM

Ding Dong! The Bitch is Dead!
Old 06-08-2010, 06:58 PM

Good riddance.

All I've got to say about that.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
Old 09-19-2010, 02:52 AM

Let's make Ann Coulter a lobbyist. She'll say some bullshit about the Muslim community, and audios you dumb bitch. I'd rather be castrated than listen to her radio show.

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 09-19-2010, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
Let's make Ann Coulter a lobbyist. She'll say some bullshit about the Muslim community, and audios you dumb bitch. I'd rather be castrated than listen to her radio show.
That can be arranged with a few phonecalls

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 09-19-2010, 05:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
That picture makes want to vomit bile. Besides, the jews deserve to have their own little country.
Jews don't deserve their own country anymore than Christians, Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, Scientologists, or any other religion do. The fact that they demand a "Jewish state" instead of just a country where they can live peacefully is 90% of the problem.

It stopped being "their land" when the Romans kicked them out nearly 2,000 years ago. If any other ethnic minority tried to establish a country based on centuries old history, they'd be laughed at. They only exist today to give the Western world a foothold in the area.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
My father knows a guy who is in prety tight with some politician in Lousiana. Because of him, my father knows some things that would get that guy thrown out of office and into federal "pound me in the ass" prison
He should do the right thing and narc on him. No reason to keep a corrupt politician around.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
Jews don't deserve their own country anymore than Christians, Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, Scientologists, or any other religion do. The fact that they demand a "Jewish state" instead of just a country where they can live peacefully is 90% of the problem.

It stopped being "their land" when the Romans kicked them out nearly 2,000 years ago. If any other ethnic minority tried to establish a country based on centuries old history, they'd be laughed at. They only exist today to give the Western world a foothold in the area.
Here's my summary of you now: you're a Scientology hating cynic who sucks the joy out of everything.

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 09-19-2010, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Here's my summary of you now: you're a Scientology hating cynic who sucks the joy out of everything.
x2...........
Old 09-19-2010, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
What's wrong with hating Scientology? It's an evil organization run by sociopaths who intentionally recruit the feeble minded and rake in billions of dollars tax free by claiming religious tax exemption.