imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Old 09-09-2011, 01:37 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
Wow, JD0556? It's like they're not even trying anymore.
Yep, I see him. Just waiting for him to make a move. That new user name sticks right out.

Last edited by Alienqueen11; 09-09-2011 at 01:49 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:03 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienqueen11 View Post
Yep, I see him. Just waiting for him to make a move. That new user name sticks right out.
He claims he's not, but he certainly writes like Liam. (Poorly.)
Old 09-09-2011, 02:14 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
He claims he's not, but he certainly writes like Liam. (Poorly.)
Yeah, it looks like it's our guy, he's so obvious. I thought be a bit fun to toy with him, but it's actually quite boring should wait for him to edit something, or just ban him now?
Old 09-09-2011, 02:18 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Yeah, it looks like it's our guy, he's so obvious. I thought be a bit fun to toy with him, but it's actually quite boring should wait for him to edit something, or just ban him now?
Probably best to wait for proof. It'll give him less to bitch about. Any admins available to relieve you so you won't have to stay there all night?
Old 09-09-2011, 02:35 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Probably best to wait for proof. It'll give him less to bitch about. Any admins available to relieve you so you won't have to stay there all night?
Yeah, it seems like he found out we were waiting so he knows he being watched. And yeah, I have classes in the morning so I'll see if I can get Ben41 or Predator20 to monitor him if he dosen't do anything soon.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:31 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Yeah, it seems like he found out we were waiting so he knows he being watched. And yeah, I have classes in the morning so I'll see if I can get Ben41 or Predator20 to monitor him if he dosen't do anything soon.
Yeah, and he still has a stick up his butt about me. He admitted that he's Liam. So he's a liar to boot. Does he seriously expect to stay here after what he pulled? Is he crazy? I have to ask, why does he keep coming here after pissing off all of the members? Think about it. Think about the stress of having multiple folks just watching him all the time just to make sure he doesn't do something rotten. When did we become jailers watching a violent offender during a prisoner transfer? We shouldn't have to perform that sort of vigilance against vandalism.

Also IMHO (just in case some of you were thinking it), IMFDB should not welcome back anyone who is booted for 'spamming', 'vandalism' or any of the other illegal activities which caused them to be banned in the first place. Even a mea culpa doesn't erase the sheer magnitude of his insanity, though I don't expect a mea culpa any time soon anyway, so it's a moot point. But that's just my opinion, that's all. Just putting it out there.

Just in case you were wondering about our first exchange in July of 2010, I asked him if English was a 2nd language because his writing and edits were incomprehensible. His immediate response was:
Quote:
typical fat american gun-nut post of course i'm oblivious i'm new to the site you moronic tool you cannot ridicule my typing i have just got my first qualification in i.t i know the keyboard blindfolded

but i have to congratulate you on being the worlds first american with an extensive vocabulary

1. my details are private i like to keep them restricted only to me

2. i am english you have no opinion about linguistics when you cannot pronounce a simple word like tomato correctly 3. even though you are the moderator of this website your impression of control is similar to that of the nazi's, there is no need to be tyranical it is a simple website about guns which not to make me sound hypcritical is a bit geeky

TYPICAL AMERICAN HICK, CHICKEN FUCKING, GUN USING, OVERALL BRANDISHING BASTARD!

plese take one of the many guns you own and shoot yourself in the head with it it will make the world a better place with no americans shooting canadian soldiers in iraq ' by accident' your country is a refuge for warmongers and the overall voice of the average cunt

you people make me sick
and then when we questioned the legality of his behind the scenes images from Transformers 3 (which was being filmed at the time) and no production stills had legally been released yet, he let loose with this tirade:

Quote:
just saying how wonderfully sad you are really. how a "powerful" wiki owner can do all (!) oh no you have only made a website for stupid people you oblivious power hungry cunt. i cannot believe the frustration and hypocondryism you people went through over a few photos eveough to ban someone who did not need to do what you said because you were a bit worried. Also i did not actually say i was a member of the transformers 3 crew, you assumed i was so i ask you to take your very very very sad and misgiuided website and go fuck yourselves. ban me if you wish i only joined to say this as i was not finished on the stupid wiki

good day you pricks
and then on my user page:

Quote:
change your occupation title.You are not a movie armourer you are a movie prop master. You handle more chairs than firearms get over yourself.

You childish amateur.
Just so you guys remember who you're dealing with .

Last edited by MoviePropMaster2008; 09-09-2011 at 06:41 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:44 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
Yeah, and he still has a stick up his butt about me. He admitted that he's Liam. So he's a liar to boot. Does he seriously expect to stay here after what he pulled? Is he crazy? I have to ask, why does he keep coming here after pissing off all of the members? Think about it. Think about the stress of having multiple folks just watching him all the time just to make sure he doesn't do something rotten. When did we become jailers watching a violent offender during a prisoner transfer? We shouldn't have to perform that sort of vigilance against vandalism.

Also IMHO (just in case some of you were thinking it), IMFDB should not welcome back anyone who is booted for 'spamming', 'vandalism' or any of the other illegal activities which caused them to be banned in the first place. Even a mea culpa doesn't erase the sheer magnitude of his insanity, though I don't expect a mea culpa any time soon anyway, so it's a moot point. But that's just my opinion, that's all. Just putting it out there.
As far as I know, IMFDB HAS NEVER knowingly allowed any member who has been permanently banned back in, much less one who is a thief, a vandal, and a spammer all rolled into one. Why start now?
Old 09-09-2011, 07:01 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
....thief, a vandal, and a spammer all rolled into one.
LOL. the Banhammer Trifecta!
Old 09-09-2011, 07:27 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
I really don't think there's any point in waiting, it's not like he isn't just using the same name again and he still threw in his usual whining about what a horrid and mean man MPM is because he doesn't like having illegal images on the site and such. Plus, he is busy being a prick to funkychinaman and proving he doesn't know the difference between a blog and a forum.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:59 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tim View Post
I really don't think there's any point in waiting, it's not like he isn't just using the same name again and he still threw in his usual whining about what a horrid and mean man MPM is because he doesn't like having illegal images on the site and such. Plus, he is busy being a prick to funkychinaman and proving he doesn't know the difference between a blog and a forum.
What's hilarious is when viewing his previous rants, he's complaining that I'm 'Rude and disrespectful to people?" What is he smoking? Has he even stepped back and looked at what he wrote to valid queries?

Edit: Pointing out these rants by a disturbed mind, are of course, aimed at moviemaster1993 aka Liam. Apparently one of Liam's sockpuppet accounts is accusing me of disrespecting him by disparaging him on the forums, however, if he truly is NOT liam as he claims he is not, then how would I be insulting him, since I am talking about Liam? Confused? Perhaps?

Last edited by MoviePropMaster2008; 09-09-2011 at 09:46 AM.