imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 12-04-2009, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
The UN was formed ideally to be a united peace keeping power, but it's turned into a very redundant, lazy, stupid group that has not done a single thing right.
Which is why Team America is the world police.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman

Last edited by Spartan198; 12-04-2009 at 05:30 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:36 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the European Union are a bunch of pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 12-04-2009, 08:42 AM
Formerly "Checkman"
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the European Union are a bunch of pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
:

Whoaa Nellie. Time to switch to decaf.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
we're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the european union are a bunch of pussies. And kim jong il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: They fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... Because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but i do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
roflmao!!!!

Old 12-04-2009, 04:05 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
The UN was formed ideally to be a united peace keeping power, but it's turned into a very redundant, lazy, stupid group that has not done a single thing right. The US mostly keeps it in check. And the UN isn't a governing body. The EU is basically the closes thing today there is to a confederacy, independent "states" under a single governing body, but still trying to keep each state their own rights while trying to keep everyone together. It's doomed to fail.
That's hardly the biggest problem with the UN (though I'm not denying it's true). The UN is a joke because it actually allows dictatorships to be members, and tries to give them a say in decision-making. It lets Russia and China have veto power. As long as it allows these kinds of regimes to have a say in decision-making, it can never have legitimacy.

Ayn Rand once said it best: "The UN is a crime-fighting committee whose board of directors includes the leading gangsters of the community."
Old 12-04-2009, 04:38 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

None of you has ever seen "Team America World Police"? I just replaced Film Actor's Guild with the EU to make it relevant.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 12-05-2009, 02:00 PM

Quote:
None of you has ever seen "Team America World Police"?
America! Fuck yeah!

Old 12-05-2009, 04:01 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
None of you has ever seen "Team America World Police"? I just replaced Film Actor's Guild with the EU to make it relevant.
Of course we have.