imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Just Guns

Old 05-12-2017, 11:31 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Alright guys, this is what my current go to rifle looks like. It's a Smith & Wesson M&P 15. One of the early ones when they first came out but I've since put a bunch of other stuff on it.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 05-13-2017, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
Alright guys, this is what my current go to rifle looks like. It's a Smith & Wesson M&P 15. One of the early ones when they first came out but I've since put a bunch of other stuff on it.
How has that holosun treated you? ive been thinking about getting one for a while
Old 05-15-2017, 02:39 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpe2010 View Post
How has that holosun treated you? ive been thinking about getting one for a while
For the price, it works. I plan to get a Primary Arms to replace it. I hear despite being made by the same company, it's reported to be better. I don't plan on using this optic for anything but point and shoot at close ranges under 50.

When I got this, I noticed it was so far off zero that my iron sights hit better at 50 yards.

There's the mindset that you should spend as much money as you've spent on your rifle for an optic because it's part of the tools that's meant to protect your life and if you have a budget one, it'll fail more often than the expensive ones like Aimpoint. So in the future, I'll be investing in the more expensive options.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle

Old 05-25-2017, 05:22 AM

I want to make one of those franken-CARs from Black Hawk Down or Blood Diamond, probably won't. Anyone that knows ARs want to lay out what parts I'd need?

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 05-29-2017, 09:00 PM

IWI Tavor w/Aimpoint CompM4s, TLR-1 HL, and Surefire 60 rounder.

Last edited by AdAstra2009; 05-29-2017 at 09:03 PM. Reason: picture was yuge!
Old 05-30-2017, 05:26 PM
IMFDB Admin

I've just finished customizing my Scorpion EVO. New charging handle, trigger and selector switch

Old 06-12-2017, 03:25 AM

I need to get a picture of my PTR91 FR.

Hopefully the local gunsmith gets off his fat ass and gets me the parts I paid him to order for me off HKparts back in January.

Thankfully since then a new gunshop has opened up and they are trying to get me the parts to build a PSA KS-47 pistol. I got the lower and now I need an upper.