imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 09:09 PM

Do you what the ultimate oxy-moron is:

"Speed Racer, slow down!!"

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 05-06-2011, 10:34 PM

The total number of dislikes on all of Justin Bieber's Youtube videos are: 1,485,500. That is 325,500 more dislikes than Rebecca Black's "Friday" video. That is a fail of epic proportions.

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 05-07-2011, 12:42 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2008 View Post
Or...just ignore him and let him go through the phase. He'll get past it once he realizes that acting gangsta won't earn you "respect", as I learned 10 years ago (and as I continue trying to teach Zulu, to no avail). Plus, one can still listen to rap without wanting to act black. My gym/running playlist has David Banner, Flo Rida, and Three-6 Mafia songs, and I still listen to Lupe Fiasco. But because I no longer feel the need to adopt other people's identities as my own (or piss off my parents), I can just listen to rap without wanting to act gangsta.

Also, I had no idea there were still wiggers, in 2011? I figured that trend would have exhausted itself by now.
Well if Eminem can continue to relapse every couple years or so and write a new album about his "recovery", among other things, wiggers are sadly still very much present.

My town is full of them, which is extra obnoxious because upstate NY is not the place "cold hard wangstas" develop from. So basically this place is full of posers. One kid in particular comes to mind, he's my age, about 5'5", thinks he's a gangster, listens to shit like Lil' Wayne and Eminem because they "speak to him", and is generally a really scummy person. Not because he's a little wigger even, but because I'm friends with his ex-girlfriend, who he punched in the face. Needless to say, he can't take a punch nearly as well as his gangster "bretheren".
Old 05-07-2011, 04:27 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
And sadly burts still standing.
As Brian pointed out, Zulu got a temp ban only (which is unprecedented - our policy is normally two strikes). I'm sorry you're disappointed with me for not banning Burt, but in this particular case, it was a matter of Zulu being hot-headed towards a joke (even if, given Burt's history with Zulu, it's a little hard to tell when he's joking). If there are any more problems, I assure you that justice will be served, and you can ask me (or another Mod) to step in if we don't notice soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
Well if Eminem can continue to relapse every couple years or so and write a new album about his "recovery", among other things, wiggers are sadly still very much present.

My town is full of them, which is extra obnoxious because upstate NY is not the place "cold hard wangstas" develop from. So basically this place is full of posers. One kid in particular comes to mind, he's my age, about 5'5", thinks he's a gangster, listens to shit like Lil' Wayne and Eminem because they "speak to him", and is generally a really scummy person. Not because he's a little wigger even, but because I'm friends with his ex-girlfriend, who he punched in the face. Needless to say, he can't take a punch nearly as well as his gangster "bretheren".
Yeah, people like that are really annoying. I hate it when high school kids try to sound ghetto and act "hard", but it's even worse when they actually do stuff like abuse girls because they think they're "P.I.M.Ps". Although if somebody really is the kinda person who would hit a girl, I would think that whether or not they listen to rap is irrelevant. If the dude's only 5'5", I'm guessing his problem is that he just has a Napoleon complex, more than anything else.

Last edited by MT2008; 05-07-2011 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-07-2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Yeah, people like that are really annoying. I hate it when high school kids try to sound ghetto and act "hard", but it's even worse when they actually do stuff like abuse girls because they think they're "P.I.M.Ps". Although if somebody really is the kinda person who would hit a girl, I would think that whether or not they listen to rap is irrelevant. If the dude's only 5'5", I'm guessing his problem is that he just has a Napoleon complex, more than anything else.
In my book, If you abuse a girl to act tough, you're automatically a gigantic pussy. I can't stand wiggers and posers (along with noobs and hipsters).

Old 05-07-2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
As Brian pointed out, Zulu got a temp ban only (which is unprecedented - our policy is normally two strikes). I'm sorry you're disappointed with me for not banning Burt, but in this particular case, it was a matter of Zulu being hot-headed towards a joke (even if, given Burt's history with Zulu, it's a little hard to tell when he's joking). If there are any more problems, I assure you that justice will be served, and you can ask me (or another Mod) to step in if we don't notice soon enough.
how long do those last?
Old 05-07-2011, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
how long do those last?
About two weeks.

Old 05-07-2011, 09:06 PM

Cooking burgers on a propane grill makes me feel proud to be an American.

Old 05-07-2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Cooking burgers on a propane grill makes me feel proud to be an American.
like button

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 05-07-2011, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
like button
I put that as my Facebook status too.

Closed Thread