imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 03-29-2010, 06:36 PM

TELL ME INTERESTING THINGS!!!!

The point was that she isn't actually interested in you. As for the other girls, Kate is a cold fish(and dead, if you play the game right), and... are there any others?
Old 03-29-2010, 07:11 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

To get the complete game, you have to hang out with Kate anyway. You get nothing out of it, but yeah. I do wish for better sex cries from the girls you do bang.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 03-29-2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
I used to like to get dwayne to call in his boys and the three of us would have massive car chases where we gunned down everything on wheels. I stole an armored swat van and that chase must have lasted 30 minutes.
I always leave those guys behind to deal with the police while I escape (after I give 'em a couple of rounds in the chest to severely lower their health, ensuring their deaths). As you can tell, I'm not a very nice person

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 03-30-2010, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacallyChallenged View Post
TELL ME INTERESTING THINGS!!!!
TBH, I quite enjoy listening to Alex's rambling even though she's all looks and no intelligence.

Quote:
The point was that she isn't actually interested in you. As for the other girls, Kate is a cold fish(and dead, if you play the game right), and... are there any others?
Yeah, three others you don't meet as part of the story. Alexandra Chilton (you can find her on the in-game website craplist.net under "women seeking men", look for a ad mentioning something like "blogging and NSA fun"), Carmen Ortiz ("SoBoHoe" on .Love-Meet.net), and Kiki Jenkins ("LawChick", also on Love-Meet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
I do wish for better sex cries from the girls you do bang.
I must have been staring at this screen for too long, because I read "sex crimes" instead of "sex cries".

I was thinking, "What. The. F---?" lol

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
Old 03-30-2010, 04:43 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

There is something wrong with you Spartan.

On the PC version, aside from terrible controls on the helicopter which are vital for a couple missions, there isn't any auto aim, which can be annoying sometimes when facing a large group. The controls can be a bit hard to grasp and I am used to auto aim. There isn't even option to turn auto aim on or off. It's just not there

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle

Old 03-30-2010, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
There is something wrong with you Spartan.

On the PC version, aside from terrible controls on the helicopter which are vital for a couple missions, there isn't any auto aim, which can be annoying sometimes when facing a large group. The controls can be a bit hard to grasp and I am used to auto aim. There isn't even option to turn auto aim on or off. It's just not there
The helicopter sucks on the console also, and if I could switch auto aim off I would be one happy camper

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 03-30-2010, 10:17 PM

The autoaim has always been a really touchy thing in GTA.
In GTA 3, the autoaim was inconsistent, and pretty awful(unless you played the PC in which case it was just a third person shooter).

After that, the auto aim got pretty good. In my opinion, the auto aim in GTA 4 is the BEST example of 3rd person autoaim ever done, HOWEVER it is still not as good as a straight up third person shooter, such as Saints Row.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:26 PM
IMFDB Admin

Actually the helicopter controls on the console is actually pretty good once you get used to it. On the PC, it's real awkward

Old 03-30-2010, 10:31 PM

I almost never use autoaim in any games, i like being able to nail headshots and take one enemies who are behind cover, or select which enemy to take down, like the guy with an rpg is a bigger threat to me than the guy with a glock.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:26 AM
IMFDB Admin

In GTA 4, to me, the guy that's a bigger threat is one who I swore I shot and killed and a moment later, he get back up and shoots me when I have my back to him