Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Just Guns

Old 07-22-2009, 07:52 PM

Default epic fail

Found thes e on another forum

http://www.break.com/index/gun-recoil-knockout.html

http://www.break.com/index/recoil-knocks-chick-out.html

http://www.break.com/index/skinny-gi...ert-eagle.html
Old 07-22-2009, 09:48 PM

I've seen the third one with the Desert Eagle, and the first one is just stupid. But the second one with the .500, that was just.......... hilarious!

Anyhow, speaking of epic fail, I got a video recommended for me on YouTube on the "Makarov .380" Pistol. Watch this, and take note at 0:07 and 0:20.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zFxlgg0p9s

Now, although there are Makarovs in .380 ACP, most of them are the IJ-70s with the adjustable sight, and although it is possible to convert a fixed version to .380, it's still safe to say that this guy is just stupid. First off, he points this gun at the camera as he's showing off, and we can assume he's looking down the viewfinder so he can see what he's doing (wrong), so in short, he's just pointed the gun at his head. This is inherently unsafe, even if the gun is unloaded.............. which it's not. At 20 seconds, he takes the magazine out and we see........... bullets! He clears the chamber after having done all this, just in case, you know, he forgot it was loaded, because he apparently didn't know before POINTING IT AT HIS FREAKING HEAD.

On a less serious note, he then lists the PPK as a duplicate of the Makarov, even though the Makarov was made after the PP series. Again, we know this guy isn't bright, btu he could at least read a few wiki pages, right?

I don't know, I just watched this and lost it. Figured I'd show some other enthusiasts what a mess it all is. I hope you're all a bit disturbed too.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:10 AM
IMFDB Admin

Is it a common trend for douche bag boyfriends to give their girlfriends (with no prior gun training) handcannons, just to see them get knocked the fuck out? Is it cheaper than roofies or something?

And that guy with the Makarov made me nervous. Clear the weapon first thing, and never, EVER, point it at yourself.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:41 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Well after checking the barrel is clear, magazine out, THEN you can look into the barrel directly.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 07-23-2009, 09:51 PM
IMFDB Admin

The only excuse is when you are cleaning the barrel and you put a bore light in the chamber to see how clean everything is. You should never need to check the barrel by point it at yourself, if you aren't seeing how clean it is, just take the barrel out (he even proved it was easy enough).
Old 07-24-2009, 12:31 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
Is it a common trend for douche bag boyfriends to give their girlfriends (with no prior gun training) handcannons, just to see them get knocked the fuck out? Is it cheaper than roofies or something?
LOL.

But seriously, with the one who was shooting the Desert Eagle, you'd think he would have at least told her to have a solid stance and keep her arms much firmer.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:32 AM

The one handed rifle is just a display of complete lack of brain power
Old 07-24-2009, 02:05 AM
IMFDB Admin

The video was low quality but was that rifle a BAR Mk II or a Remington 7400/742?
Old 07-26-2009, 03:38 PM

It looked like a BAR MK II to me. And i noticed that the other day, Im at the range taking some built-up aggresion out on Osama Bin Laden's paper targets and this guy gives his girlfriend a .44 Mag, which she whacked herself in the head with. I didnt think it was funny the way the guy at the girl, who had blood pouring out of her nose.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchester View Post
It looked like a BAR MK II to me. And i noticed that the other day, Im at the range taking some built-up aggresion out on Osama Bin Laden's paper targets and this guy gives his girlfriend a .44 Mag, which she whacked herself in the head with. I didnt think it was funny the way the guy at the girl, who had blood pouring out of her nose.
It sounds like some sort of THRUG BIG CAVEMAN THRUG'S CLUB TOO BIG FOR PUNY WOMAN deal. Or more simply the same mindset as any abusive relationship; showing someone you're "better" than them because they can't stop you hurting them.