imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2111  
Old 03-24-2011, 02:26 AM
Swordfish941's Avatar
Swordfish941 Swordfish941 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Fishers, Indiana
Posts: 3,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
Spent my whole day strolling around like a badass having people tell me how awesome i am.
__________________
Can we start with part where Jayne gets knocked out by 90-pound girl? Hoban "Wash" Washburne (Alan Tudyk), Serenity

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
  #2112  
Old 03-24-2011, 03:09 AM
S&Wshooter's Avatar
S&Wshooter S&Wshooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
Spent my whole day strolling around like a badass having people tell me how awesome i am.
I spent all day scaring the shit out of people. This is due to my large size and tendency to (most of the time accidentally) sneak up on people. Their reaction is like when in a slasher flick someone turns around and it is revealed that the killer was right behind them
__________________
Get off of my property


http://www.introvertisland.com
  #2113  
Old 03-24-2011, 03:20 AM
Swordfish941's Avatar
Swordfish941 Swordfish941 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Fishers, Indiana
Posts: 3,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
I spent all day scaring the shit out of people. This is due to my large size and tendency to (most of the time accidentally) sneak up on people. Their reaction is like when in a slasher flick someone turns around and it is revealed that the killer was right behind them
Talk is cheap.
__________________
Can we start with part where Jayne gets knocked out by 90-pound girl? Hoban "Wash" Washburne (Alan Tudyk), Serenity

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
  #2114  
Old 03-24-2011, 03:28 AM
S&Wshooter's Avatar
S&Wshooter S&Wshooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
Talk is cheap.
And how is this relevent?
__________________
Get off of my property


http://www.introvertisland.com
  #2115  
Old 03-24-2011, 03:53 AM
S&Wshooter's Avatar
S&Wshooter S&Wshooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,936
Default

I spend way too much time on TVtropes
__________________
Get off of my property


http://www.introvertisland.com
  #2116  
Old 03-24-2011, 04:01 AM
Swordfish941's Avatar
Swordfish941 Swordfish941 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Fishers, Indiana
Posts: 3,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
And how is this relevent?
It's extremely easy to act tough on an internet forum. And here to back me up is David Bowie:

__________________
Can we start with part where Jayne gets knocked out by 90-pound girl? Hoban "Wash" Washburne (Alan Tudyk), Serenity

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
  #2117  
Old 03-24-2011, 04:04 AM
S&Wshooter's Avatar
S&Wshooter S&Wshooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
It's extremely easy to act tough on an internet forum. And here to back me up is David Bowie:


Im not talking tough, I am stating a fact.
__________________
Get off of my property


http://www.introvertisland.com
  #2118  
Old 03-24-2011, 04:29 AM
Swordfish941's Avatar
Swordfish941 Swordfish941 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Fishers, Indiana
Posts: 3,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post


Im not talking tough, I am stating a fact.


I am also stating a fact.
__________________
Can we start with part where Jayne gets knocked out by 90-pound girl? Hoban "Wash" Washburne (Alan Tudyk), Serenity

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
  #2119  
Old 03-24-2011, 04:29 PM
S&Wshooter's Avatar
S&Wshooter S&Wshooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
I am also stating a fact.
That may be so, but if your statement is refering to my earlier post it is irrelevent. Being able to sneak up on people is not a "internet tough guy" boast, it is a testiment to how unaware most people are to their surroundings, how easy it is to sneak up on them, and how I am unusually quiet for a person my size.

Therefore, your argument is invalid because you have no argument
__________________
Get off of my property


http://www.introvertisland.com
  #2120  
Old 03-24-2011, 04:57 PM
k9870's Avatar
k9870 k9870 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,255
Default

Yeah smith's not saying hes some uber ninja, hes saying some people are really oblivious to whats around them. Besides, a dude dressing as a wizard is lame, and whats with the cup and saucer grip? Obvious sighn of lack of gun training.

Back to randomness....
__________________
"I don't need luck, I have ammo!"

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.