imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Guns & Movies

Old 08-07-2009, 01:39 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur
Default Guns & Anime

We have a nice selection of pages for Animes, a couple i made where the details on firearms in them are just amazing. The artwork of anime can really surprise you on how much effort they put into it.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 08-07-2009, 01:44 AM

I worked on the Black Lagoon page and made the Cowboy Bebop movie page. Most of the former was done by someone else but I helped with a few tweaks. I have the series myself, and was thinking about redoing some of the screencaps that have subtitles, but I never find the time to do large page edits. The same can be said with me on the Cowboy Bebop series page.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:53 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I made and still doing the Black Lagoon page. Made the Hellsing page and worked on the Gunslinger Girls page

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle

Old 08-07-2009, 01:56 AM
IMFDB Admin

I did The Animatrix. Only anime I've done.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
We have a nice selection of pages for Animes, a couple i made where the details on firearms in them are just amazing. The artwork of anime can really surprise you on how much effort they put into it.
If by artwork you mean artwork on the guns then yes, they are good. Now, the rest of the artwork is a different history.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:21 PM
IMFDB Admin

If you dont like anime, your entitled to your opinion

Old 08-08-2009, 04:08 AM

I agree. Gunslinger girl has excellent artwork. ALso does anybody know which gun Riza Hawkeye uses in Fullmetal Alchemist. Im thinking FN m1900 or 1903.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:13 AM
IMFDB Admin

It's hard to tell sometimes. Whatever it is, there's a gap in the trigger guard.