imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Old 09-07-2011, 04:54 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienqueen11 View Post
Yeah, I think we should. It should show anyone that is possibly looking at his site that he has no business using them. With all this trouble he's been giving us, it's harder to resist not to.
I was also thinking we should start pages for some super old movies, like "Great Train Robbery," "Birth of a Nation," or "The Passion of Joan of Arc," but that would just help them on their quest for 200 pages.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:59 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
I was also thinking we should start pages for some super old movies, like "Great Train Robbery," "Birth of a Nation," or "The Passion of Joan of Arc," but that would just help them on their quest for 200 pages.
I never heard of those, how old are they? It would be funny, but I really would not want to help him out too much, plus I can't even figure out how to edit his site like those image, can't stand the format of his wiki.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:11 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
I never heard of those, how old are they? It would be funny, but I really would not want to help him out too much, plus I can't even figure out how to edit his site like those image, can't stand the format of his wiki.
I was fiddling around too, and yeah, it looks like it'd be easier just to remove them. Which would be just as good.

Great Train Robbery - 1903
Birth of a Nation - 1915
Passion of Joan of Arc - 1928
Old 09-07-2011, 05:20 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
I was fiddling around too, and yeah, it looks like it'd be easier just to remove them. Which would be just as good.

Great Train Robbery - 1903
Birth of a Nation - 1915
Passion of Joan of Arc - 1928
Wow, those are older then the World Wars, lol. Is the 1903 a silent film? I'm playing around with it too, don't think I'm a vandal but I took the MPM's Beretta Inox off his Resident Evil page, I'm just curious if they'll respond to it or not.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:26 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Wow, those are older then the World Wars, lol. Is the 1903 a silent film? I'm playing around with it too, don't think I'm a vandal but I took the MPM's Beretta Inox off his Resident Evil page, I'm just curious if they'll respond to it or not.
Yes, I believe all three are silent. I actually have Birth of a Nation on DVD and might do a legit page for it one of these days.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:36 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Yes, I believe all three are silent. I actually have Birth of a Nation on DVD and might do a legit page for it one of these days.
Oh wow, you will have to show me that if you decide to do it, I would loved to see that. It would be kind of cool to have a 100 year old movie on the site.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Oh wow, you will have to show me that if you decide to do it, I would loved to see that. It would be kind of cool to have a 100 year old movie on the site.
If anyone does do Birth of a Nation please make a note that is it pure KKK propoganda and is included only for its historic value. If not for that I personally would love to burn every copy on earth.

Maybe not it is easier to stomache than "The Turner Diaries" or "Hunter" if one is showing normal people what Racist AdamHenrys belive.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:26 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Great Train Robbery is already on the site.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Great_Trai...The_%281903%29