imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Guns & Movies

Old 02-22-2011, 07:21 AM

Default Army of Darkness!

I finally got a chance to go through the movie and screencap it, so I rebuilt the page and included exact quotes of the entire "This is my BOOMSTICK" scene, as well as some screens and other memorable quotes. Hope you guys like it.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:11 PM

Good job!..
Old 02-23-2011, 07:04 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Wolfwood View Post
I finally got a chance to go through the movie and screencap it, so I rebuilt the page and included exact quotes of the entire "This is my BOOMSTICK" scene, as well as some screens and other memorable quotes. Hope you guys like it.
Well good job ... BUT... you violated the too many screencaps rule. You have 13 screenshots at last count of the same actor firing the same gun. the IMFDB rules now state 7 max for one actor and 10 max for multiple actors using same firearm. Some of those pics are not relevant to identifying the weapon, they are just there because they are 'cool movie moments'. Sure you can do this when you have only a few screenshots, but you have TONS. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Overall good work, but I was hoping you would identify the weapons in the S-MART more.

(hahaha no pleasing MPM2008!)
Old 02-23-2011, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
Well good job ... BUT... you violated the too many screencaps rule. You have 13 screenshots at last count of the same actor firing the same gun. the IMFDB rules now state 7 max for one actor and 10 max for multiple actors using same firearm. Some of those pics are not relevant to identifying the weapon, they are just there because they are 'cool movie moments'. Sure you can do this when you have only a few screenshots, but you have TONS. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Overall good work, but I was hoping you would identify the weapons in the S-MART more.

(hahaha no pleasing MPM2008!)
Ben41 informed me of the screencap issue, I got rid of many of them, but may get rid of more if need be, I suppose I was just caught in the moment of how awesome Ash is, and got a bit out of hand. I was looking at the S-Mart gun section and the one revolver looks like an SAA, but I'm not too sure. I'll take another look.