imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 04-23-2013, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
(And on another tangent: Wheeljack and Ratchet could build whole Autobots from scratch, but they couldn't give Chip cybernetic legs?)
Because then they wouldn't be able to beat the "It's OK to be disabled" horse corpse.

There's only one explanation for everything that's happened to me so far: This universe is trolling me.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:53 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wierd It View Post
Because then they wouldn't be able to beat the "It's OK to be disabled" horse corpse.
I recall the dumbest one of those I ever saw was a He-Man episode where he meets a blind kid, is struck blind himself, and briefly needs the blind kid's help to get through a maze or something before getting his sight back and beating up Skeletor or whoever. Moral of the story: it's ok to be blind, unless you're the protagonist.

That or that wretched Extreme Ghostbusters series which seemed to take the "disabled people can do anything able-bodied people can" to the point one of the team was a guy in a wheelchair. That always struck me as kind of cruel, really: telling a kid with no legs he can do anything he wants doesn't really change that there's a shedload of things he'll never be able to do.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:48 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Well, it IS okay to be disabled. It's not like he has anything to be ashamed of. But I don't think there are a lot of people in wheelchairs who would say no to a chance to walk again. Especially since Spike AND his son had exosuits in the movie. They give a transforming exosuit to a kid, but not to Chip?
Old 04-24-2013, 02:57 AM

"Fuck Chip; He knows what he did"

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 04-25-2013, 11:42 AM

Axis Powers Hetalia is the weirdest anime that I have ever seen.

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 05-01-2013, 02:41 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I just saw the Alex Cross movie...and I when I returned it, I forgot to screencap it because....I was bored. Tyler Perry is just fucking stupid boring. I have never seen a Tyler Perry movie before but wow, I wanted more scenes of the assassin because he is an actual character. If Tyler Perry was cast with a better actor, the villain played by Matthew Fox would have been just tame but with Tyler Perry trying to act all mean and angry or serious or funny...it makes Matthew Fox's acting awesome and his character just cool. I don't understand a lot of the actions of the Alex Cross character in this movie. Morgan Freeman did a better Alex Cross

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 05-01-2013, 08:13 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

http://kotaku.com/this-is-the-new-ca...-nex-486232800

Let the speculation/complaining begin!
Old 05-01-2013, 11:04 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
http://kotaku.com/this-is-the-new-ca...-nex-486232800

Let the speculation/complaining begin!
Yeah I saw that trailer and it tells us nothing

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 05-02-2013, 06:18 AM

And of course all the fanboys come out from under the rocks to vomit their theories about non-existent fireproof vests and how being shot in the shoulder will never kill a person everywhere.

>.<

There's only one explanation for everything that's happened to me so far: This universe is trolling me.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:42 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
And of course all the fanboys come out from under the rocks to vomit their theories about non-existent fireproof vests and how being shot in the shoulder will never kill a person everywhere.

>.<
Well, we all know he was zombie Gaz anyway, maybe his undead status will be used to explain his regenerating health. Playing as a powerful undead commando would be like playing the whole game as Menendez.

Eh, I've got Blood Dragon for my daily doses of extreme silliness, I guess.