imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Old 02-18-2009, 09:18 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2008 View Post
But still, the rise in viewing is astronomical. As recently as a few weeks ago, I remember it being around 60,000 views, and it was ranked below the "Scarface" and "Matrix" pages. So, we've literally had over 20,000 new views within the past month, or less. I don't know what that corresponds to besides your recent uploading of the 1911 from "Pulp Fiction".
Well perhaps we've taken it for granted, but IMFDB's M1911 page has evolved into one of the most complete pages for the various major TYPES of M1911s on the net. Now if I can only replace all the jacked images with IMFDB pics ... that will be sweet! Where else do you see so many clean pics of the various M1911 types? I wonder if anyone is jacking our images from the M1911 page for their own uses on the net?
Old 02-18-2009, 09:55 PM
IMFDB Admin

Well let me know what you think of my water mark image I left on your talk page (it could help prevent theft and at least enforce copyright). We'll do our best to look and make sure your images stay on imfdb. We shouldn't hesitate to leave a notice on the front page. "If an image is uploaded by MoviePropMaster2008 on the site, it is copyrighted to imfdb alone and cannot be used without permission). At least your images are very clearly yours. If someone erased the watermark and took it illegally, we could likely ID it.