imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Just Guns

Old 07-20-2010, 08:34 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
Nobody played Firearms mod for Half Life? You can reload your weapon without cocking it if you have one bullet in the chamber, and also, itīs not like Counter-Strike that you keep all your ammo and you can reload all the time, in this game you have 2 or 4 mags for your rifle, and, if you left ammo in an almost-empty one, you can merge the magazines to save space.

*Raises hand*

Former Firearms 3.0 player here. Also, since you mentioned tracking ammo in different mags, I got a pet peeve. Don't exactly like games that don't allow you to consolidate ammo between mags. Take OPERATION7 for example. As I'm a somewhat compulsive reloader, I more often than not find myself with all half-empty mags.
Same thing happens to me with the SOCOM games. I either just don't reload or try to empty a full mag during a firefight. Certainly not a great idea in real life but it quells my OCD in video game world. haha
Old 07-20-2010, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
Same thing happens to me with the SOCOM games. I either just don't reload or try to empty a full mag during a firefight. Certainly not a great idea in real life but it quells my OCD in video game world. haha
That happened to me until I found out about the glitch where if you grab a gun off the ground and then go pick yours back up, it refills all of your mags

http://www.introvertisland.com