imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Old 09-06-2009, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
I say ID the REAL guns and forget the energy weapons. They don't need IDing. If people want to know, they'll look it up
Secondly the energy weapons would not need IDing because they are not real ........lol amirite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
IMO, as the main contributor to the page, he has the right to note fictional weapons, as long as the page isn't fully composed of nothing but them. And the other gun has the basic receiver of an M60 machine gun, and I'm not just assuming that based on similarities. It IS an M60 receiver. So if anyone came by the page wondering what obvious machine gun part was used to build the particle cannon, it could be of some use.
I think the main problem with that is if someone who is not the main contributor added some fake weapons to a page and I or someone else disputed it they would say "why not that guy did it on his page"
Old 09-06-2009, 12:09 AM

oops double post
Old 09-06-2009, 05:51 AM

I'm doing a Re-vamp of the Death Machine page and there are a bunch of Fictional weapons that I can't tell if they are shells over real weapons or props that just use some sort of flamable gas. As such until I get conformation one way or another i am simply listing the weapons and how they are most likely fictional.