imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Guns & Movies

Old 01-19-2011, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
I've got news! Anne Hathaway has been casted as Selina Kyle (Catwoman's secret identity) and Tom Hardy has been casted as Bane.
Anne Hathaway has been casted but Catwomen is Speculative. Nolan has not said for sure yet
Old 01-19-2011, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spades of Columbia View Post
Anne Hathaway has been casted but Catwomen is Speculative. Nolan has not said for sure yet
I was wrong... this morning it was speculative but now i guess it is for sure that she is catwomen
Old 01-20-2011, 12:49 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
I've got news! Anne Hathaway has been casted as Selina Kyle (Catwoman's secret identity) and Tom Hardy has been casted as Bane.
Wait wait wait...Tom Hardy...a British actor is going to play Bane, a character who is supposed to be Latino...and I get a feeling that Hardy is going to be using his American accent in this one...Cause God knows we don't need more of his gay British accent from Inception or his creepy something accent from Star Trek Nemesis.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 01-20-2011, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
Wait wait wait...Tom Hardy...a British actor is going to play Bane, a character who is supposed to be Latino...and I get a feeling that Hardy is going to be using his American accent in this one...Cause God knows we don't need more of his gay British accent from Inception or his creepy something accent from Star Trek Nemesis.
I wanted Javier Bardem to play Bane.

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 01-20-2011, 12:57 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I think Benicio del Toro would be AWESOME as Bane. Fuck, I'd settle for Antonio Banderas over a white guy

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 01-20-2011, 12:59 AM

Quote:
I wanted Javier Bardem to play Bane.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIX0ZDqDljA

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 01-20-2011, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
I'm just glad they casted Anne Hathaway as Catwoman (she's pretty). I originally wanted Mila Kunis as Selina Kyle, but decided that she'll look tiny next to Bale. Besides, she should play Huntress

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 01-20-2011, 02:58 PM

I still cant understand why they went with Anne, the last two have been good with their casting...Hathaway hasnt made a decent movie in years and the good ones that she is in she causes most of the cheese in the movie. Yeah...Havoc was good but thats only because she showed titts while another girl got DP
Old 01-21-2011, 12:25 AM

Quote:
I still cant understand why they went with Anne, the last two have been good with their casting...Hathaway hasnt made a decent movie in years and the good ones that she is in she causes most of the cheese in the movie. Yeah...Havoc was good but thats only because she showed titts while another girl got DP
We're just lucky that Megan Fox wasn't casted as Catwoman. She's TERRIBLE!! Think of her as a female Ashton Kutcher.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:30 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
She got an Oscar nomination for Rachel Getting Married just two years ago, and yes, I heard she was topless in that too. Critically acclaimed (unlike Havoc), and nudity, but without the awkward man-on-man action (Brokeback Mountain.)

So she's talented, she's pretty, she's got a nice body, and she's willing to show it off. Where's the problem?