imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 06:14 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
prefere hammer cocked, safety on, i dont want the gun doing it for me like that system, seems like an answer searching for problems. And im not thinking of action movies, im thinking of mags failing to seat properly or a bent feed lip preventing you from using it.
I prefer Condition One carry as well, I just thought it was cool to see something new being implemented. I want to see the SFS system installed on a 1911.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:17 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator20 View Post
Got one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzApGSu_EiA
That flinching you see is because of the 8lb trigger pull.
I love your videos, they make me want to make my own so bad. I'm going to film school so eventually I'll be getting a camera and some Adobe editing software, and then I'm definitely filming every gun I can grab in action.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:18 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
I prefer Condition One carry as well, I just thought it was cool to see something new being implemented. I want to see the SFS system installed on a 1911.
I don't mind condition one either. I have yet to see a SFS kit on a 1911. There's bound to be a few out there though. Cylinder and Slide sells the kits. You see them more on the HPs because it was factory installed. They are still not that common though since I think it was only available on the FN marked ones. More people like the Browning marked, even though FN was the one who manufactured them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
I love your videos, they make me want to make my own so bad. I'm going to film school so eventually I'll be getting a camera and some Adobe editing software, and then I'm definitely filming every gun I can grab in action.
Thanks, if you love them, sub then. Unless you aren't all that active on YT.

It will be a few weeks before I put out any more shooting vids. But I do have two six-shooters on the way. I may do a vid just showing them off, if they ever get here.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:11 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator20 View Post
I don't mind condition one either. I have yet to see a SFS kit on a 1911. There's bound to be a few out there though. Cylinder and Slide sells the kits. You see them more on the HPs because it was factory installed. They are still not that common though since I think it was only available on the FN marked ones. More people like the Browning marked, even though FN was the one who manufactured them.

Thanks, if you love them, sub then. Unless you aren't all that active on YT.

It will be a few weeks before I put out any more shooting vids. But I do have two six-shooters on the way. I may do a vid just showing them off, if they ever get here.
I can't log back into my youtube account. When they made me combine my logins on GMail and Youtube it messed something up, haven't been able to solve the problem, even when I request my password on email.

Once I can make a lot of videos I'll make a new account (under Gunmaster45, so I'll be findable to imfdb users) and then I'll subscribe to your account, definitely.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:23 PM

This picture basically sums up 4chan:

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 06-16-2011, 08:41 PM

soooo f*cking hot.........
Old 06-16-2011, 09:41 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
This picture basically sums up 4chan:

As does this one.

Old 06-17-2011, 12:13 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE9-s1yq_B0

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 06-17-2011, 02:19 AM

My little brother is such a fucking asshole!!! Whenever I die on Modern Warfare 2, he keeps saying "You got F in the A".

Old 06-17-2011, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
My little brother is such a fucking asshole!!! Whenever I die on Modern Warfare 2, he keeps saying "You got F in the A".
Reminds me of my brother who is too much of a pussy to cuss and just mouths the word.
Closed Thread