imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 01:10 AM

Default Act of God: take time to read

on saturday...i was gone, but i leaned about it on Sat. i was at an ordeal for the OA......some of the members of my church took a bus to the lake, there were 3 buses headed in [b]that[b] direction. while there, my youth minister was driving, on the bus with 14 teenagers. on the way the right back tire blew out. my youth minister strugled for control, but the car flipped from the explosion...literally, the back was now the front, and it was upside down, skidded across the interstate, throwing 2 kids out the windows, which are now broken. the van rolled a couple times and threw a kid out, and the bus rolled over him, and pinned him from the pelvis down.

i am glad to say, i have seen every one of them, including the kid pinned down, and my youth minister, who, had it not been for him keeping control of the van, might have died, along with others. when everyone got out of the van, people who were driving around them stopped trafic, and at that moment five big guys came up and saw my friend pinned. and one of them said '' come on, were getting him out'' and the paramedics were going to be arriving in no time soon, they lifted the bus off of him, and dragged him out. at the hospital they scanned his whole body, no broken bones, no internal injuries, fine. he only had a slight concussion, and a big gash on his arm which they were shocked didn't tear his arm off. he is now in a drug induced coma and they've tried to wake him up, and he's slowly coming out of it. and he's been in and out, but he eventually will come out of it, but it will take a while, but no more than a week.

the driver, my youth minister, had a gash on his head, and was pinned upside down in the drivers seat and they had to get him out with the jaws of life, and he's recovering, and he's fine. he could've gone home today but said ''they have better drugs'' he is feeling pain, but its not overwhelming.

7 kids were hurt, but 2 not very seriously, my great friend was sitting next to his 12 year old brother, and during the accident saw the two boys go out the window, and his brother was starting to fly out, but he grabbed him, and as the bus flipped over and over he cushined the blows. eventually he landed and they were both on the roof of the van and his brother was on top of him, bleeding...but it wasn't serious. but now he has a major black eye, and was released from the hospital today. and his brother, who protected him, walked away without a scratch, but was very sore today. the two kids who were thrown out have broken bones, one has both broken arms, a major gash on his ankle, and a gash on his head that nearly severed his ear, causing him to have plastic surgery. the other has a broken collar bone, broken ribs, broken arm, and a couple cuts. both will recover, but the first who broke both arms actually broke his elbow, and is very serious. 5 walked away unharmed, except for being sore. the kid who was protected by his brother was released, as was another one of my friends who just had a sprained leg, and was on crutches.

the day after: http://www.wsfa.com/global/Category....autostart=true I JUST FOUND THIS VIDEO: THE FIRST PERSON INTERVIEWED IN THE HOSPITAL BED IS MY YOUTH MINISTER, THE SECOND: MICHAEL, WAS THE ONE ON CRUTCHES, AND THE ONE BESIDE IS THE ONE WHO PROTECTED HIS BROTHER, AT THE END THEY MENTION THE SON OF TROY KING, HIS SON IS THE ONE WHO BROKE BOTH ARMS, ONE VERY SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

Those of you that don't believe in Christ, this was a true miracle, dont hate, im just glad they're all alive. just wanted to share this with you.

i am greatful for those who were there that day, b/c without them it would be a mess
Old 08-23-2010, 01:15 AM
Banned

I'd bet money that I'm going to see this again in six months as an email from my aunt.
Old 08-23-2010, 01:25 AM

what do you mean?
Old 08-23-2010, 01:30 AM

No sign of it on Snopes. Still, i don't believe it AT ALL. Please post at least 3 links to new stories and we might believe you.
Old 08-23-2010, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandolin1 View Post
No sign of it on Snopes. Still, i don't believe it AT ALL. Please post at least 3 links to new stories and we might believe you.
did you watch the video?
they took down the earlier news story from yesterday, b/c i can't find it.
ill see if i can though http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=13024183 AH! here it is
Old 08-23-2010, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu Two Six View Post
this was a true miracle
Or just chance.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
Old 08-23-2010, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
Or just chance.
Not to get into a debate about religion,

but Imho this man is right.

Last edited by Milkovich; 08-23-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
Or just chance.
Didn't wanna start an argument because I'm new but yeah I'll third this sentiment.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:25 PM
Formerly "Checkman"
IMFDB Admin

This thread has the potential to get real nasty. So let's avoid any trouble.
Closed Thread