imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 10-15-2010, 02:51 AM

esecially when its soembody who deserves to be hit.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 10-15-2010, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
esecially when its soembody who deserves to be hit.
And while Greg's watching this he begins to whistle "In Dreams".

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 10-17-2010, 11:50 PM

Here's more from my book:

The two left the bar and Greg hailed a cab. "Take us to Eastern Springs Condominiums." he said. The cab driver had a Jheri curl haircut and wore thick horn-rimmed glasses. Greg took a drag on his cigarette and looked out the window. Katie rested her head on her shoulder. Twenty five minutes later, they arrived at Eastern Springs Condominiums. Greg paid the cabbie with a twenty rand bank note and lead Katie up the stairs. They stopped at a door marked 217. Greg took a key out of his back pocket and opened the door. The inside didn't look like a bachelor's apartment. The entry way lead to a kitchen where the refrigerator, stove, and microwave were items ordered from an IKEA catalog. Beyond that was the living room. A sofa was placed in front of a glass coffee table with a few magazines and an ashtray on top of it. Underneath the coffee table was an oriental rug. In front of the coffee table was a small table with a twenty inch color television on top of it.

Greg placed his keys, wallet and handgun on the coffee table and removed his jacket. He wore a shoulder holster underneath the jacket. He placed the jacket on the back of a chair and entered his bedroom. It had olive green colored shag carpeting and the walls were painted tan. He had a bed with a wood frame, cherrywood dresser, and a nightstand on the bed's right side. Two avant grade painting hung above the bed. Katie walked into the room with a look of awe on her face.

"How can you afford all of this?"

"It's not actually mine. A friend of mine owns the place and he lets me use it. The washroom is to your right. You can have the bed and I'll sleep on the couch."

Katie entered the washroom and took off her shoes. She turned the knobs on the sink and splashed cold water on her face. Something then caught her attention. In her reflection she saw that she had a large bruise on her arm. She had gotten it from Paul. Paul had treated her like trash. He had beaten her out of anger or when he was drunk. When she got him angry, he would threaten her with the linoleum knife. She began to cry at the memories of abuse.

Greg was in the process of changing his shirt when he had heard her sobbing. He walked over to the restroom to see Katie sitting on the edge of the bathtub, weeping. She noticed him, got up, hugged him, and cried into his shoulder. "Its Paul, isn't it?" he asked. Katie nodded. "Don't worry. He won't harm you ever again. I've intimidated him. The stupid bastard 's probably never seen a gun before. If he even touches a hair on your head, he's a dead man."

Katie removed her head from his shoulder and looked into his eyes. His dreamy hazel eyes twinkled at her. She kisses him on the lips. Her lips were soft and sweet. He stared at her for a moment, and then kissed her back. They began to embrace and moved into the bedroom. He unbuckled his pants and she took off her shirt. They laid down on the bed and embraced again. They hugged and kissed each other. He whispered into her ear: "I'm just a happy camper. Rockin' and a-rollin' and whatever."

They continued on, both breathing heavily. They were now stripped down to their undergarments. He kissed her on the nose, and she kissed him on the forehead. At last, they both climaxed and laid on the bed.

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 10-26-2010, 12:23 AM

This is Katie's theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st7QBBKz8DU&NR=1

Old 11-04-2010, 12:39 AM

I've decided to recast a few of the characters:

Pieter Van Zyl - Mark Strong

Cooper - Jared Leto

Lynn - Kristen Stewart

Last edited by Swordfish941; 11-04-2010 at 12:41 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:42 AM

Dude, I loved Mark Strong in RocknRolla!

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 11-05-2010, 11:10 PM

If Liev Schreiber isn't available, then my second choice for Ares is Russell Crowe.

Old 11-07-2010, 12:29 AM

I thought you guys would all rip on me for casting Kristen Stewart in my book.

Old 11-07-2010, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
I thought you guys would all rip on me for casting Kristen Stewart in my book.
We don't know who she is

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 11-07-2010, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
We don't know who she is
Twilight Chick