imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 06-23-2010, 12:58 AM

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 06-23-2010, 01:53 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Get this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_djlYMFK6s

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 06-23-2010, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
Here's an idea that doesn't involve hurting the racoon: you leave a big pile of food out for it, and while it's busy eating, drop a net on him.
I remember doing that when I was young. Most of them are too smart for that. Or maybe they dont like tacos. I'd suggest using a paintball gun. They're a pretty large caliber, but if they climb through your window to get revenge you might want something a little more permanent.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:26 AM

Set a non lethal trap, wait until you catch the little bastard, take him out somewhere secluded and then execute his ass gangland style

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 06-23-2010, 01:50 PM

^lol

what you do is you get a jar that you think a racoon can just barely stick his flat palm in but it will be a little squeeze. then you stick shiny mettalic objects, such as coins, nails, etc with some food.

the poor bastard will reach his hand in to grab it, but his palm will be clenched in a fist trying to get the objects out. racoons and generally most animals are too damn stubborn to take their hand out. so they will sit there while you can sneak up, and club him like a seal, or shoot him or whatever you want to do. and he will not let go!
Old 06-23-2010, 04:37 PM

Seriously? Unless it's actually legal to discharge firearms where you live, you're just setting yourself up for a huge legal hassle that could end in confiscation. If you can't call animal control, just use a trap.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...box.jsp.form23
Old 06-23-2010, 04:44 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

But still, a high power airsoft and a garbage bag will save you the trouble.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle

Old 06-26-2010, 08:55 AM

For the love of God, don't kill the racoon. If you do, you'll be targeted by the animal worshiping lunatics that try to stop animal testing, leather and fur, production, and meat production. There name is . . . PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). If you ask me, I think they're a division of the ETA (like the Provisional IRA is a division of the IRA).
Old 06-26-2010, 04:54 PM
IMFDB Admin

Yeah seriously, PETA people care more about the animals than their own fucking species. Sure I agree that animals should be messed with. You either kill them quickly and efficiently for food or kill them because they could threaten your life. If a dog likes me and wants to live around me to feed him, I'll do that. I'm not going to beat it up. I might send it away or something, but if it's between the life of a good person over a dog. I'd pick a person. I mean, PETA wants us to free all animals that are in "captivity" into the wild. That's thousands of animals that'll cause us problems and they don't care about humans. They rather protect the animals out there.

Old 06-26-2010, 05:19 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Markost Send a message via Yahoo to Markost Send a message via Skype™ to Markost

Lol, it looks like Peta is a big problem for all of us, thanks god nobody supports them here. I kill pigeons and parrots everyday (they destroy my organic crops and damage my lemon tree) with my air rifle, but there´s no other animals around here, the only exception is a beaver that appeared near home, but nothing else.