imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Old 03-30-2009, 12:49 AM
IMFDB Admin

Default Sub Categories

I know as everyone else we have Categories like Guns, Movies, Television, Anime, and Videogames. We also have Sub-Categories for the genre types but they are kind of mixed up. If you go to Movies and then to the War Sub-Category it has movies, Games , ETC in that Sub-Category. I think it should be separate like War Movies, War Games, War Anime, and War Television.That way you don't have to dig through everything just to look up a Crime Movie.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:08 AM

Send a message via AIM to Orca1_9904 Send a message via MSN to Orca1_9904 Send a message via Yahoo to Orca1_9904

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixent View Post
I know as everyone else we have Categories like Guns, Movies, Television, Anime, and Videogames. We also have Sub-Categories for the genre types but they are kind of mixed up. If you go to Movies and then to the War Sub-Category it has movies, Games , ETC in that Sub-Category. I think it should be separate like War Movies, War Games, War Anime, and War Television.That way you don't have to dig through everything just to look up a Crime Movie.
I'm actually the one who did that with the War category, in an attempt to streamline the category system. I've also done likewise with Comedy and Drama, and plan to have a go at Action when I have time to devote to it.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:46 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orca1_9904 View Post
I'm actually the one who did that with the War category, in an attempt to streamline the category system. I've also done likewise with Comedy and Drama, and plan to have a go at Action when I have time to devote to it.
No problem I was trying to figure out what was going on. I have been on location and came back and it was gone. Thanks for cleaning it up.