Yes. 5 45.45%
I was able to but didn't 3 27.27%
Not old enough 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
You know this through your dad eh? He should write a book.
Him and my parent's friend who works for the Office of the Governor

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 11-03-2010, 01:25 AM

White conceded before a whole 25% of the votes were counted (votes from mainly Democratic areas), so Perry wins. Maybe White was threatened like that other guy or bought off

Old 11-03-2010, 01:31 AM

Nobody just quits, especially here, hell even losers wait to see how much they lost by.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 11-03-2010, 01:32 AM

This is BurtReynoldsMustache after Proposition 19 gets passed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avwYDlNabeA

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 11-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
This is BurtReynoldsMustache after Proposition 19 gets passed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avwYDlNabeA
It didn't pass
Old 11-03-2010, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
It didn't pass
It wouldn't have mattered anyways. All that would happen is that a bunch of people would use the gov't grown pot, realize that it isn't laced with meth/PCP like the pot coming out of Mexico that they are used to is (it's to get people addicted to gain repeat business), and either start buying the illegal stuff again or buy the extras that aren't there anymore and add it themselves, causing more problems. Or people will start making the additives themselve, resulting in an explosion of Meth labs and drug related deaths. Or the cartels will get pissed and start killing/extorting people

Old 11-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Markost Send a message via Yahoo to Markost Send a message via Skype™ to Markost

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
It wouldn't have mattered anyways. All that would happen is that a bunch of people would use the gov't grown pot, realize that it isn't laced with meth/PCP like the pot coming out of Mexico that they are used to is (it's to get people addicted to gain repeat business), and either start buying the illegal stuff again or buy the extras that aren't there anymore and add it themselves, causing more problems. Or people will start making the additives themselve, resulting in an explosion of Meth labs and drug related deaths. Or the cartels will get pissed and start killing/extorting people
Amen.
[The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.]
Old 11-03-2010, 05:49 PM

If we really want to end the war on drugs, we need to make drug trafficking punishable by death (a sentence which will be carried out within the month) at the 3rd charge and also send a bunch of people from the Special Operations community down to Mexico to start destroying the cartels. Burn their crops, destroy their compunds, kill their leaders and use intimidation tactics like they do. That way they will either openly attack us, leading to them getting their collective heads stoved in by the steel toed boot of the mighty US military, or it will become incredibly difficult for them to make any money at all. If that happens, the cartel will regress back to small time operations

Old 11-03-2010, 05:55 PM

I say we need to train up and gear up mexican military and police forces, right now they are small but known to do a little street justice and kick ass. Saw a story a few months ago where 4 cops were murdered so federales showed up in armored vehicles with fully automatic weapons and killed all cartel members involved, some even after they surrendered. Train enough people to get large forces this badass and the cartels will be fought into submission. They will live in fear like their victims do now.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 11-03-2010, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
I say we need to train up and gear up mexican military and police forces, right now they are small but known to do a little street justice and kick ass. Saw a story a few months ago where 4 cops were murdered so federales showed up in armored vehicles with fully automatic weapons and killed all cartel members involved, some even after they surrendered. Train enough people to get large forces this badass and the cartels will be fought into submission. They will live in fear like their victims do now.
There is too much corruption in the Mexican government to trust them to actually destroy the cartels. If we were to arm and train them, a week or two later, those guys would be working for the cartels for exponentially more pay than they were getting in the military/police

Closed Thread