imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 12-25-2009, 02:44 PM

^Yeah, it suits the French.

Anyhow, which "right-hand guy" do you guys like more, Ghost or Gaz?

I'd have to go with Ghost because, despite that we never see his real face, he seemed to have a lot more character than Gaz did (though I do miss Gaz' one-liners ).

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
Old 12-25-2009, 04:03 PM

I think its funny to read game forums where people complain about guns beeing "noob guns" or "over powered" or "easy to use."

If its powerful and easy to use, why dont you use it? Why limit yourself to sucky gear. Then, why don't you get some skill and learn to paly instead of bitching about peoples gear. General consensus is i have a noob gun (OMG, burst fire so unfair.)

Gotta say, i hate heartbeat sensors, find them useless, and the TMP is the most ball sucking gun in the game, it has 15 round amgs and a rediclous fire rate so you cant engage more than 1 guy.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:35 PM

The only situation when the heartbeat sensor is useful is in the mission where you and Soap infiltrate the airbase during the blizzard. Believe me, I've played the Special Ops mission based on that map and without the heartbeat sensor, it's a nightmare.

I also make occasional use of it in the second-to-last mission with the special ACR (special in that its max ammo level is 1,260 rounds instead of the standard ACR's 650 rounds) when playing higher difficulty levels.

Last edited by Spartan198; 12-25-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:47 PM

I think they fixed matchmaking, I haven't had to wait around for games, its quicker now.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:47 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

There are also random times when you can actually jump into a mod map. I once went into a Ground war, full capacity of 18 players for TDM, but then it happened to be a mod map because you cant have a TDM in Rust and there are also flags for Domination. The winning score is 15,000 points from the flags and you can shoot all you want

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 01-01-2010, 03:34 AM

Ive seen 8 nukes in 2 days and noticed something...apparently the new thing is cheating your way to nukes. Go to free for all, have friend spawn with tac insertion, and kil them. The final score will usually say : top player: 32-1
bottom-26-0

Whats with this shit.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:20 PM

Anyone else noticed how the scene where Faust kills the two gunmen looks quite a lot like the scene in Collateral with Tom Cruise taking down the thugs in street? The Rock also came to mind strongly in russian prison (shower room fight) and the Patriotic "wave your flares to call off the fighter attack" thing at Ramirez's last level in game.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:13 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlkoTanko View Post
Anyone else noticed how the scene where Faust kills the two gunmen looks quite a lot like the scene in Collateral with Tom Cruise taking down the thugs in street? The Rock also came to mind strongly in russian prison (shower room fight) and the Patriotic "wave your flares to call off the fighter attack" thing at Ramirez's last level in game.
pointed out already

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 01-02-2010, 07:17 AM

Faust fired way too many rounds from that Desert Eagle, though...

Old 01-02-2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
pointed out already