imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 07-06-2011, 08:05 PM

Kojima has been trying to end it since MGS on PS1, but umpteen sequels later, it's still going.

I hate Raiden. I don't give a damn how awesome they try to make him look, he'll always be a whiny little bitch in my eyes.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
Old 07-09-2011, 03:37 AM

I just saw Horrible Bosses. Fuckin' hilarious. I then bought The Last King of Scotland, Taken, and RocknRolla from Border's Book Store.

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 07-10-2011, 01:52 AM

http://www.people.com/people/article...361181,00.html

Chris Evans: Don't see him as He-Man

Kellan Lutz: Haven't seen his work, so I can't judge.

Alexander Skarsgård:

Channing Tatum:

HE ALREADY RUINED DUKE!! HE IS NOT RUINING HE-MAN!!!!!

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 07-10-2011, 06:36 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Has it comes to this? Is Hollywood truly scraping the bottom of the creativity barrel here? A He-Man movie?!
Old 07-11-2011, 08:31 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Now, if you want a game with a totally juvenile sense of humour and old-school design sensibilities, forget the Duke and his terrible game and get Shadows of the Damned. But don't if you're likely to be offended by trekking through hell as the most Mexican man ever guided by a camp English talking skull. Who turns into a skeleton gun that fires teeth called the boner.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:48 PM

I screencaped Darla's SIGs in for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer and now i have a problem. The scene takes palce in near-total darkness, making it imposible to see where the black bars on the side end and where the action begins. I tride to use me old cheat of turnign the black bars white in Paint, but this time it left the entire picture white. Any ideas?
Old 07-12-2011, 01:05 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandolin1 View Post
I screencaped Darla's SIGs in for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer and now i have a problem. The scene takes palce in near-total darkness, making it imposible to see where the black bars on the side end and where the action begins. I tride to use me old cheat of turnign the black bars white in Paint, but this time it left the entire picture white. Any ideas?
Just trim a little by little off each side, until the pic size match the rest.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:42 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tim View Post
Now, if you want a game with a totally juvenile sense of humour and old-school design sensibilities, forget the Duke and his terrible game and get Shadows of the Damned. But don't if you're likely to be offended by trekking through hell as the most Mexican man ever guided by a camp English talking skull. Who turns into a skeleton gun that fires teeth called the boner.
Speaking of Duke, I DLed the DNF demo on XBLA, and wow, I don't even know if I'd buy it from the $10 bin now. It's like it was developed in a vacuum. They ignored almost every in-game development in FPSs in the past decade. (Aside from only allowing two weapons.) I know they took a dig at Halo, but it's clear they never bothered to actually play it.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:53 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandolin1 View Post
What I do it grab another screencap and copy-paste it on top aligning with anything that gives me a clue where the frame is, crop around that, then delete the copied layer.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
Speaking of Duke, I DLed the DNF demo on XBLA, and wow, I don't even know if I'd buy it from the $10 bin now. It's like it was developed in a vacuum. They ignored almost every in-game development in FPSs in the past decade. (Aside from only allowing two weapons.) I know they took a dig at Halo, but it's clear they never bothered to actually play it.
I know somebody who claims its a great game but he grew up on duke, everybody else says it sucks.

Grunt, Mass effect 3