imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
Np, cause I havent dual wielded yet.
Here's a cameo for you: You're the pharmacist that Greg goes to get his medication from. And he loathes seeing him because (according to Greg) "he's a total wanker (You're on the shortlist along with Andy Samburg and Michael Cera).

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 03-14-2011, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
Here's a cameo for you: You're the pharmacist that Greg goes to get his medication from. And he loathes seeing him because (according to Greg) "he's a total wanker (You're on the shortlist along with Andy Samburg and Michael Cera).
Cameos for forum members would be awesome

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 03-14-2011, 02:34 AM

He said hed do them, can I chompa stoge and wear a shoulder holster? I need a gun to get a IMFDB page

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 03-14-2011, 03:26 AM

I love how every time, every goddamn time, i get motivated to do something, my dad has to be an asshat and ruin everything.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:52 AM

Quote:
He said hed do them, can I chompa stoge and wear a shoulder holster? I need a gun to get a IMFDB page
I'd like to be a shotgun brandishing bartender or some kind of arms dealer

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 03-14-2011, 12:46 PM

I'm irked by four facts:
1. I need a delta ring from the KAC Free-Float RAS for a PMG project (yes, I'm still obsessed with it), but there's no stand-alone version of it in PMG yet.

2. I can't find a pastie for one either in the thread on MP.net or the PMG Flickr group despite there being a picture of a very good one already posted on the latter.

3. I suck at custom-making parts and accessories that aren't in it and am limited to whatever custom parts (like this full SOPMOD Block I and II kit ) that I can find pasties for.

4. I need a delta ring from the KAC Free-Float RAS for a PMG project (yes, I'm still obsessed with it), but there's no stand-alone version of it in PMG yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
Have sex with a female movie producer.
I tried that, didn't work. She kept trying to put me in some crappy chick flick called The Notepad, or something like that. Then she started talking about commitment which caused me to run away.

Quote:
I wanna be Asian Bad Guy #5.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman

Last edited by Spartan198; 03-14-2011 at 12:50 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:27 PM

My and Sw should go around shooting Thugs, he dual wiels a 4506 and a 686 p wearing a big texas cowboy hat, and I got a springer loaded and a cz75 (2 tone and wood grips, of course) with a cigar and a coffee. And were wearing shoulder holsters cause there cool. Then we can shove in some more stereotypes. What cameo would you give yourself swordfish?

Grunt, Mass effect 3

Last edited by k9870; 03-14-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post

I tried that, didn't work. She kept trying to put me in some crappy chick flick called The Notepad, or something like that. Then she started talking about commitment which caused me to run away.
That movie you're thinking of is The Notebook with Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams (it's based on a book by Nicholas Sparks, who I think should have his mancard revoked for writing crappy romances).

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 03-14-2011, 02:12 PM

Pro tip: If a girl wants to watch the notebook with you, suck it up and get it over with.....they get turned on watching that movie. Dont know why, but its truth.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 03-14-2011, 02:52 PM

The merc cameos that Smithy and k9870 came up with can be used as past mercenaries that Van Zyl has had on his team (he calls them "a bunch of weak-wristed tossers").

BTW, we have our 2000 post!

Closed Thread