imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 09-27-2010, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu Two Six View Post
burt you dick, i said don't criticize airsoft because it could lead to a flame war like you have just started, obviously you weren't smart enough to understand so i will put it in terms you can make do with:

BURT, JUST SHUT UP AND DROP IT. there? was that clear?
You're not a mod, find something relevant to care about. The only person shitting their pants over this topic is you.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:02 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Ok then. I AM a mod, so let's not start some shit here.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 09-28-2010, 12:59 PM

just because i'm not a mod doesn't mean i can't correct you
Old 09-28-2010, 02:53 PM

Back on topic, here are a few Mall Ninja weapons.

Tactical MAC

Super heavy SOCOM.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:53 AM

P99
Old 09-30-2010, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSwan View Post
P99
lol McSwan, ur on MilitaryPhotos!
Old 09-30-2010, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu Two Six View Post
lol McSwan, ur on MilitaryPhotos!
Yes, that's me.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:55 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Old thread, but I don't think I ever posted this here.

Yes, I know they were never used with the semi-auto shell loading tray in the field (and indeed some lacked part or all of the automatic rammer), I just felt like including it.

Also a couple of rifles not done in PMG, here's the WW2-era model:

...And the modernised DMR.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tim View Post
Old thread, but I don't think I ever posted this here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...apon64crop.jpg

Yes, I know they were never used with the semi-auto shell loading tray in the field (and indeed some lacked part or all of the automatic rammer), I just felt like including it.
Good work.

Some of my recent creations using custom-built parts from an utterly massive "kit" I've been assembling for a number of months now from various sources (mostly the PMG Flickr group). It's actually breathed a lot of life back into PMG for me.

A custom Mark 12 SPR I assembled for Dani Mason, a Delta shooter in a story I'm writing. You think maybe the red dot sight on top of the scope is a little too much tacticooling? :P I also have a version of it with the shorter M16A1 stock, merely because I can't decide which one I like on it more.

I call these the "Vice City Specials", also assembled for a story. They're select-fire AR-15 SBRs built from the ground up by an arms dealer for a former government agent who's now a freelance enforcer for criminal organizations in--as you probably guessed--Vice City.

And this is just an improved preset I use when making various AR-15 carbines. KAC ambidextrous lower receiver, buffer tube with castle nut, MaTech rear sight, and detailed KAC RIS. Just felt like sharing it, don't know why.

And what I like to call the Night Raven Mark 1, in both serrated and unserrated form. This is my own original design made by me, but using the Troy grip as a knife hilt was inspired by a ballistic knife I saw in the deviantART PMG group. Oh, and a... 12 inch ruler not made by me for scale comparison. Still currently looking for a yard stick... lol

There's also some custom items I made myself, which can be found in my deviantART gallery.
http://spartan198.deviantart.com/

Yes, I'm still playing with this thing on a daily basis, which probably isn't healthy. lol

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman

Last edited by Spartan198; 05-04-2011 at 03:02 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:06 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
Good work.

Some of my recent creations using custom-built parts from an utterly massive "kit" I've been assembling for a number of months now from various sources (mostly the PMG Flickr group). It's actually breathed a lot of life back into PMG for me.

A custom Mark 12 SPR I assembled for Dani Mason, a Delta shooter in a story I'm writing. You think maybe the red dot sight on top of the scope is a little too much tacticooling? :P I also have a version of it with the shorter M16A1 stock, merely because I can't decide which one I like on it more.

I call these the "Vice City Specials", also assembled for a story. They're select-fire AR-15 SBRs built from the ground up by an arms dealer for a former government agent who's now a freelance enforcer for criminal organizations in--as you probably guessed--Vice City.

And this is just an improved preset I use when making various AR-15 carbines. KAC ambidextrous lower receiver, buffer tube with castle nut, MaTech rear sight, and detailed KAC RIS. Just felt like sharing it, don't know why.

And what I like to call the Night Raven Mark 1, in both serrated and unserrated form. This is my own original design made by me, but using the Troy grip as a knife hilt was inspired by a ballistic knife I saw in the deviantART PMG group. Oh, and a... 12 inch ruler not made by me for scale comparison. Still currently looking for a yard stick... lol

There's also some custom items I made myself, which can be found in my deviantART gallery.
http://spartan198.deviantart.com/

Yes, I'm still playing with this thing on a daily basis, which probably isn't healthy. lol
I see a lot of new mods in these that mine currently doesn't have. Did they redo the link to PMG? Post a new link if it's been updated, my version hasn't been updated since January 2nd.