imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2009, 11:08 PM
IMFDB Admin

Default I've returned...

I figure I might as well just explain why I was gone, so I will.

By the end of September I had reached a severe stage of depression. I told a friend of mine I had held my loaded Sentinel High Standard .22 revolver to my head, and they told my parents. My parents told my school and they sent me to Four Winds mental hospital for two weeks until I was deemed "safe" enough to come back. When I got back, I had to have all of my guns taken away for safety reasons. So obviously, going on IMFDb wasn't the first thing I wanted to do.

I just had a low time in my life, I'm much better now, and will try to get the pages done I planned to do a few months ago. The forum has waaaay too much stuff to look at that I've missed, and I have a lot of catching up to do again. Sorry to leave the war on noobs for so long, hope you all didn't miss me too much. :P

BTW, this story I tell doesn't need to be met with a million "I'm so sorry"-ies, I'm not a sympathy whore, you guys are my friends, I just tell my friends the truth.

I will upload for Wolverine, Underworld, Miami Vice (2006), Vantage Point, Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, Total Recal, The Sands of Iwo Jima, The Magnificent Seven, The Longest Yard (not too gun filled really), and CSI:NY seasons two and three. I haven't checked the site yet, so if any of these have already been done, nix what I've said.

Also, with this much on my plate to do at once, is it any surprise I was in no rush to return?