Go Back > The Forum > Just Guns

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2010, 07:56 PM
PersonOfInterest PersonOfInterest is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 238
Default Help me find this thing.

I can't remember what it's called, I know it exists and it was the most awesome accessory I had seen in when I read about it last year.

It's a modification to a shotgun magazine that allows multiple tubes to be swapped via rotation to allow multiple ammunition choices. I have no idea how to even google for it.

Somebody here must know what I'm talking about.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.