imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 03-18-2009, 03:54 AM
IMFDB Admin

Default Columbine Shooting

I was in school today and I read a book accurately explaining everything that happened during the event. I've seen and read a lot of things but nothing has left me more disturbed than what those sickos did.

And it makes me hate illegal guns more than ever. I like LEGAL guns. I would never touch or sell an illegal gun. When I hear the guys bought two unknown pump shotguns, a Tech-9M (they call it a TEC-DC9 civilian semi-auto, but the surveillance clearly shows it is a mini), a High-Point 9mm carbine, and lots of ammo, it pisses me off.

This is a surveillance image of one of them with a TEC-9M in the cafeteria.

These two guys massacred unarmed, defenseless students in the school library while laughing and commenting on it to each other. I'm glad their propane bomb failed to detonate, it would have doubled the casualties.

Now both these neo-nazi pricks are rotting in hell and the only thing about this that doesn't disturb me is the picture on sites showing them after they commited suicide.

Again, I'm in a bad mood so this seemed like a good thing to bring up.

Last edited by Gunmaster45; 03-18-2009 at 03:56 AM.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:04 AM

The one thing I hate about Columbine after what those two dumb fucks (censor me if you have to, but that's about the only way you can describe them as) did is how it became, for a little while, the rallying cry for idiots like L. Brent Bozell and others who think life should be an episode of "Leave it to Beaver". I remember how they blamed The Matrix as influencing them, despite the fact that the movie came out a little less than a month beforehand and really, wouldn't have done a damn thing to influence them regardless.

The Virginia Tech incident was another thing that had something else to piss me off besides the actual shooter himself. For a little bit afterwards, people were screaming for more gun control laws. Funny thing is, I heard not too long afterwards that the VT shooter got his guns from a licensed dealer...who knew about his mental history...and apparently chose to ignore it. I think right about that same time, the clamor for more gun control died off, because, after all, what's the point of putting more laws on the books when the current ones weren't followed to begin with?
Old 03-18-2009, 04:13 AM
IMFDB Admin

For the record, I'm not an Admin. on the forum, just the site so I CAN'T censor you, but I wouldn't. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Don't ban the kitchen like the MPAA. (strange analogy )

I want to pay inmates in his current prison to shank that little druggy bitch who sold the guns to the guys before the shooting.

They showed literally NO remorse, except for about 2 guys who they let walk away because "they liked them."

Funniest thing (although nothing about it was funny) is one of them broke his nose from the recoil of his shotgun because he fired it awkwardly shooting people under a table. Killed one girl because she said she believed in god. Made a song about it.

Now they have graves, one of which has "How can we ever forgive you?" etched on it. Better solution, don't forgive him and piss on his grave.

I have no sympathy for these guys no matter how bullied they were, they were remorseless psychopaths and they murdered everyone in sight, no matter who they were.

I wish someone would make a movie in dedication of the people murdered, but some asshole liberal director would make it all about the guns.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:37 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

That's not a TEC-DC9?

As far as the shooting goes, I felt as bad about it as anyone, but there has been talk for years now about what a terrible school Columbine is. I've heard it's one of those places where there's a huge gap between the super-popular, prissy asshole-type kids, and everyone else. In other words, a place that represents all the worst stereotypes of high schools from bad Hollywood movies.

I remember even after the shooting, there was some kid who was interviewed who admitted that he'd bullied the two Columbine shooters. In TIME magazine, he openly bragged about doing it, and then made homophobic comments at the same type. A smiley jock bastard, too. As someone who dealt with those kinds of people as a teenager, I felt an awful lot of spite towards him, despite what he'd been through.

I don't mean to come across as insensitive, because it was incredibly cruel how Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold executed all of those kids (in the library, by lining them up to die). But the thing is, I'm also just not surprised it happened at Columbine, after hearing what the place is like.

Last edited by MT2008; 03-19-2009 at 01:39 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:00 AM
IMFDB Admin

It doesn't have a barrel shroud and it was only firing semi auto. No one had converted it to full auto. Since it has the short barrel and is the civilian gun, it is a TEC-9M or Mini. My dad owns one, the magazine doesn't feed into it right so it needs to be fixed.

My question is, if this guy being interviewed and openly admits he bullied them, why didn't they kill him? Aren't school shootings usually targeted towards the bullies?
Old 03-19-2009, 02:06 AM

They actually would've killed more people without guns, plan B was to blow up some propane tanks in the cafeteria at lunch. Most estimates said death toll would at least double depending on where bombs were.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:47 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
It doesn't have a barrel shroud and it was only firing semi auto. No one had converted it to full auto. Since it has the short barrel and is the civilian gun, it is a TEC-9M or Mini. My dad owns one, the magazine doesn't feed into it right so it needs to be fixed.

My question is, if this guy being interviewed and openly admits he bullied them, why didn't they kill him? Aren't school shootings usually targeted towards the bullies?
The TEC-DC9 is not full-auto. It's a "politically correct" version of the original TEC-9 with some minor changes (mostly, the name) that was introduced after several states banned the original model. The KG-9 was the version that was able to be converted to auto (allegedly).

As for why he wasn't killed by them, I don't remember. Maybe they just didn't find him, but did want to kill him. Columbine's a big school.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:52 AM
IMFDB Admin

I'm thinking of them in the wrong order. But the gun in the pic does still appear to be a TEC-9M.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:08 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 View Post
I'm thinking of them in the wrong order. But the gun in the pic does still appear to be a TEC-9M.
All of the line were renamed DC9 after the state/local bans. Here is an advertisement that Intratec put out in the early-1990s. You can see that they call the mini version the "TEC-DC9M":

Old 03-19-2009, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
For a little bit afterwards, people were screaming for more gun control laws.
Few people realize that banning guns doesn't solve the problem. All it does is disarm the law-abiding public. Criminals will get guns, whether they're legal to own or not.

Of course, I doubt that's any kind of news flash to you guys.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman