imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 02:32 AM

I remember having Battlefield 1942 and having to shoot people 5 times with an Enfield to kill them, yet also being able to shoot down a plane with a single .45 round

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 04-26-2011, 03:02 AM

Well, I guess it's time to switch out mags for my 4506

Old 04-26-2011, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
are yo listening call of duty?
I advise that Call of Duty should:

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 04-26-2011, 04:36 AM

My dad bought me a miniature Coconut Cream Pie. I'm going to be all over that when I get home tomorrow

Old 04-26-2011, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Then all the 4chan-ers will cry for weeks. It will make me smile
Yeah, me too.

Quote:
I like how people think anonymous is so cool when there jst overglorified douchebags.
I can't help but laugh my ass off at everyone referring to them as "elite hackers" when they've been hitting Sony with DoS and LOIC attacks, which a 3rd grader with limited computer skills could do with little trouble.

I just laid into someone who supports them on another site with all kinds of obscenities (bits about "his mother's fat ass", flesh-eating viruses, and shoving a Guy Fawkes mask so far up his ass that he'd just be wearing it on his face again). They'll probably ban me... XD

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
Old 04-26-2011, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
I just laid into someone who supports them on another site with all kinds of obscenities (bits about "his mother's fat ass", flesh-eating viruses, and shoving a Guy Fawkes mask so far up his ass that he'd just be wearing it on his face again). They'll probably ban me... XD
You're the man now, Spartan.

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
Old 04-26-2011, 10:38 AM

I know too many of their fans who think theyre some 1337 group, but then i point out making the epilepsy support homepage flash is not only unsafe but douchebaggy to the max. But every compter nerd thinks hackers are cool. When it comes to hackers or the law, well, you know what side im on.

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Old 04-26-2011, 11:06 AM

Quote:
I know too many of their fans who think theyre some 1337 group, but then i point out making the epilepsy support homepage flash is not only unsafe but douchebaggy to the max. But every compter nerd thinks hackers are cool. When it comes to hackers or the law, well, you know what side im on.
I'm on the side of the law. Besides, Hackers are a bunch of pimply faced losers who have never had a sexual encounter with a woman (a blow-up doll doesn't count as a woman).

Old 04-26-2011, 02:08 PM

I've just realized something: Wile E. Coyote has extremely bad karma.

Old 04-26-2011, 02:53 PM

Stephen Sommers owes me eight bucks for G.I. Joe: Rise of The Cobra. I'm making my own fancast on Comic Book Movies.com (it's the only other forum I go onto since I'm a geek at heart). I want Aaron Eckhart as Duke and Mads Mikkelsen for Cobra Commander.

Closed Thread