imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Old 07-09-2010, 10:39 PM

Default Embarassing Moments

whats yours? i have a couple.

once i was in an elevator going up to see a friend and i had my iPod headphones in. so i start singing along, because of course there is no one there i rock out. im turned around singing and banging my head and the doors open. and there is a group of girls and there staring at me like ''wtf?''

ill dig some more up.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:37 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Once I got in the car with my friend after a movie and I tried to drive off, but realizing that forgot to put the key in and start the car. And to make the moment even funnier, I said in the most matter of fact voice, "Oh right...I need to start the car."

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”
Old 07-10-2010, 12:09 AM
Formerly "Checkman"
IMFDB Admin

I came to work one morning and as I was sitting down at the table for the morning brief it was pointed out by my sergeant that both my holster and magazine carrier were empty. I had left both my pistol and the magazines at home. Fortunately I live only ten blocks from the station. Nevertheless my face was red.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:45 AM

I heard a bunch of noise while I was home alone, so I grabbed my 4506 and went to check it out...it was the cats

http://www.introvertisland.com
Old 07-10-2010, 01:59 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
I heard a bunch of noise while I was home alone, so I grabbed my 4506 and went to check it out...it was the cats
That's not really an embarrassing moment. It was being cautious.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle

Old 07-10-2010, 04:22 AM

^^i actually do that all the time. being 13 i answer the door with a CO2 pistol and a knife.
of course now why would you want to fuck with me?
Old 07-10-2010, 05:57 AM

I was enjoying some quality time with an older woman and her thirteen year old daughter comes barging in. Let's just say that I'm not the one responsible for the girl's latter drug habit.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:02 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwolf66 View Post
I was enjoying some quality time with an older woman and her thirteen year old daughter comes barging in. Let's just say that I'm not the one responsible for the girl's latter drug habit.
That's not an embarrassing moment. That's a traumatic moment

Old 07-10-2010, 07:36 AM

One time when I was in the sixth grade, I was wearing a pair of loose pants that I had to constantly pull up. It was the end of the day, and as I went to line up at the door my pants fell down, showing my underwear (I wore boxers back in those days, and now I wear boxer-briefs).
Old 07-10-2010, 01:48 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Markost Send a message via Yahoo to Markost Send a message via Skype™ to Markost

My gf and my in-laws are christians, and I´m an atheist. There are embarassing moments every time I go to her house...