imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > Off Topic

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4571  
Old 11-14-2011, 01:11 AM
k9870's Avatar
k9870 k9870 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
I've been playing Skyrim and eating deer meat all day
yeah once drill got out skyrim went in awesome game
hey sw did ya join legion or stormcloaks? Stormcloaks are racist pricks and as power hungry as the legion. The legion has the best chance of protecting skyrim so i joined them.
__________________
"I don't need luck, I have ammo!"

Grunt, Mass effect 3

Last edited by k9870; 11-14-2011 at 02:44 AM.
  #4572  
Old 11-14-2011, 02:45 AM
Markost Markost is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Soviet Republic of Argentina
Posts: 620
Send a message via AIM to Markost Send a message via Yahoo to Markost Send a message via Skype™ to Markost
Default

Just came back from "The raid in Canabatuan", 500 guys with paintball markers and a couple of armored vehicles. Nice.
  #4573  
Old 11-14-2011, 04:34 AM
S&Wshooter's Avatar
S&Wshooter S&Wshooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
yeah once drill got out skyrim went in awesome game
hey sw did ya join legion or stormcloaks? Stormcloaks are racist pricks and as power hungry as the legion. The legion has the best chance of protecting skyrim so i joined them.
I might join the Stormcloaks, seeing as the Legion fully supports the Elves, who are killing/torturing people based on their religion with the OK of the Empire. The Legion has not done anything to help me out or even tried to not be pricks as well
__________________
Get off of my property


http://www.introvertisland.com
  #4574  
Old 11-14-2011, 06:40 AM
Swordfish941's Avatar
Swordfish941 Swordfish941 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Fishers, Indiana
Posts: 3,228
Default

Guys, I've come up with a brilliant idea:

1. Upload a video to Youtube relating to hats.

2. Title it "TF2 in a Nutshell"

3. ???

4. Profit!!
__________________
Can we start with part where Jayne gets knocked out by 90-pound girl? Hoban "Wash" Washburne (Alan Tudyk), Serenity

You're every bit the detective that your followers on internet believe - Brainiac, Superman The Animated Series
  #4575  
Old 11-14-2011, 09:50 AM
Spartan198's Avatar
Spartan198 Spartan198 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The scorched state of California
Posts: 2,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
Guys, I've come up with a brilliant idea:

1. Upload a video to Youtube relating to hats.

2. Title it "TF2 in a Nutshell"

3. ???

4. Profit!!
Genius! Truly genius!
__________________
"Everything is impossible until somebody does it - Batman

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
  #4576  
Old 11-14-2011, 01:59 PM
k9870's Avatar
k9870 k9870 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
I might join the Stormcloaks, seeing as the Legion fully supports the Elves, who are killing/torturing people based on their religion with the OK of the Empire. The Legion has not done anything to help me out or even tried to not be pricks as well
they have a treaty with the elves after a war where the empire held off long enough to force a peace treaty. The empire is not supporting it, they have to go along with treaty terms. On the other hand nless your a nord the stormcloaks are raging racist dickheads and they use extremist means to push their agenda. Helps that in the irst level it was a legion soldier who helped me escape and stormcloaks attacked me on the way out.
__________________
"I don't need luck, I have ammo!"

Grunt, Mass effect 3
  #4577  
Old 11-14-2011, 05:03 PM
S&Wshooter's Avatar
S&Wshooter S&Wshooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
they have a treaty with the elves after a war where the empire held off long enough to force a peace treaty. The empire is not supporting it, they have to go along with treaty terms. On the other hand nless your a nord the stormcloaks are raging racist dickheads and they use extremist means to push their agenda. Helps that in the irst level it was a legion soldier who helped me escape and stormcloaks attacked me on the way out.
My experiences with the 2 factions:

Stromcloaks: Polite every time I stumble upon one of their camps, generally show me no ill will, most likely only tried to attack me in the beginning because I was wearing Legion armor

Legion: Tried to cut my fucking head off, talk shit when I walk by them, tell me to (pretty much) to fuck off and die when I go near their camps, tell me what god(s) I can and cannot worship, allow the elves to torture and kill honest, noncombatant Nords just because they feel like it
__________________
Get off of my property


http://www.introvertisland.com
  #4578  
Old 11-14-2011, 06:33 PM
Spartan198's Avatar
Spartan198 Spartan198 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The scorched state of California
Posts: 2,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
Legion: Tried to cut my fucking head off, talk shit when I walk by them, tell me to (pretty much) to fuck off and die when I go near their camps, tell me what god(s) I can and cannot worship, allow the elves to torture and kill honest, noncombatant Nords just because they feel like it
They sound like upstanding guys to me.
__________________
"Everything is impossible until somebody does it - Batman

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman
  #4579  
Old 11-14-2011, 06:49 PM
S&Wshooter's Avatar
S&Wshooter S&Wshooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
They sound like upstanding guys to me.
The very first thing that happens in the game is that you get arrested for trying to cross the border into the country (which happens to be your home) and brought to a town to be executed with a couple rebels and their leader. Upoin reaching the town, it is acknowledged that your name is not on the list of people to be executed, to which the Legionarre in charge says what amounts to "Who cares, kill him anyways"
__________________
Get off of my property


http://www.introvertisland.com
  #4580  
Old 11-14-2011, 11:03 PM
k9870's Avatar
k9870 k9870 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,255
Default

As said the legion only allows the elves to dictate religion because it was the terms the peace treaty agreed to. Also, the jarl of whiterun challenged the stormcloak leader to one on one battle and the stormcloak leader pussied out and sent troops to attack instead. The stormcloaks have also killed innocents in my playthoroughs, extremists. Both sides kinda suck but the stormcloaks suck more and also will not stand up to help anyone else in the empire, the imperials will.
__________________
"I don't need luck, I have ammo!"

Grunt, Mass effect 3
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.