imfdb.org  

Go Back   imfdb.org > The Forum > imfdb

Old 09-07-2011, 05:20 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
I was fiddling around too, and yeah, it looks like it'd be easier just to remove them. Which would be just as good.

Great Train Robbery - 1903
Birth of a Nation - 1915
Passion of Joan of Arc - 1928
Wow, those are older then the World Wars, lol. Is the 1903 a silent film? I'm playing around with it too, don't think I'm a vandal but I took the MPM's Beretta Inox off his Resident Evil page, I'm just curious if they'll respond to it or not.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:26 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienqueen11 View Post
Wow, those are older then the World Wars, lol. Is the 1903 a silent film? I'm playing around with it too, don't think I'm a vandal but I took the MPM's Beretta Inox off his Resident Evil page, I'm just curious if they'll respond to it or not.
Yes, I believe all three are silent. I actually have Birth of a Nation on DVD and might do a legit page for it one of these days.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:36 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
Yes, I believe all three are silent. I actually have Birth of a Nation on DVD and might do a legit page for it one of these days.
Oh wow, you will have to show me that if you decide to do it, I would loved to see that. It would be kind of cool to have a 100 year old movie on the site.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Oh wow, you will have to show me that if you decide to do it, I would loved to see that. It would be kind of cool to have a 100 year old movie on the site.
If anyone does do Birth of a Nation please make a note that is it pure KKK propoganda and is included only for its historic value. If not for that I personally would love to burn every copy on earth.

Maybe not it is easier to stomache than "The Turner Diaries" or "Hunter" if one is showing normal people what Racist AdamHenrys belive.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:30 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markit View Post
I'm starting to think that Liam or Pinko is slightly off his rocker - wasting time making useless spam pages is one thing, but the persistence of coming back and doing it over and over again goes beyond trying to be an annoyance and looks more like someone with an obsession.
It's petulant immature tantrum in cyberspace. Doesn't mean he is not crazy, but I've seen such borderline stalker activity from guys who were in their 40s. Can't make a man not act like a brat when he's got the 'power of the Internet' to shield him from harm.....

BTW: Alienqueen11 did a herculean task getting rid of moviemaster1993 aka Liam's tirade. WOW!! The work of a disturbed mind. These are New pages that Liam or Pinko created in a short time, all with nonsensical or insulting names. This list doesn't repeat what he's done before, this is an all new list from today.

"This site sucks"
"The admins are corrupt"
"The admins are lazy"
"Jamalpickmycotton"
"Jd0554"
"Jables"
"This wiki is pathetic"
"The event"
"The admins r bullys"
"Moviepropmaster needs to go"
"I mean for real please listen to me"

"User:Bj"
"34343"
"Imfdb"
"324wer3"
"4353453"
"Moviepropmaster is a fake"
"Justice needs to be served"
"I want an apology"
"Moviepropmaster is a straight up ass"
"You all need to get a life"

"Bj"
"Dimaggio1"
"This stie needs change"
"What does wikisysop do anyway?"

"Star trej"
"I wont stop til there is change"
"Have fun deleting my shit every other day"
"I was treated wrong"
"Do the right thing"

"Adfe"
"12454"
"4555"
"Sick of this shit"
"Erererer"
"Aioasdfj"
"Werwe"
"Admins"
"Adfasdf"

Alienqueen11 had to delete all of this!!! Again, I list it only to warn members that if they see any variation of these page titles, to "Nuke" tag it immediately and notify a mod so that we can delete them and ban Liam or Pinko.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
It's petulant immature tantrum in cyberspace. Doesn't mean he is not crazy, but I've seen such borderline stalker activity from guys who were in their 40s. Can't make a man not act like a brat when he's got the 'power of the Internet' to shield him from harm.....

BTW: Alienqueen11 did a herculean task getting rid of moviemaster1993 aka Liam's tirade. WOW!! The work of a disturbed mind. These are New pages that Liam or Pinko created in a short time, all with nonsensical or insulting names. This list doesn't repeat what he's done before, this is an all new list from today.

Alienqueen11 had to delete all of this!!! Again, I list it only to warn members that if they see any variation of these page titles, to "Nuke" tag it immediately and notify a mod so that we can delete them and ban Liam or Pinko.
I'm wondering if we should get a lawyer involved? I mean it's a clear case of harrasment. Then again Liam probably doesn't give a damn. He'll keep at this until he gets Arrested for something else entirely. We can allways hope he ticks off someone who is looking to expand the medical uses of black and decker powertools.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:53 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

I think our first port of call would be getting Bunni to forward his IP addresses and access times along with a copy of the change log to his ISP. This is almost certainly violating their terms of service.

Also, apparently MPM "citizens" people.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:23 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post

"This site sucks"
"The admins are corrupt"
"The admins are lazy"
"Jamalpickmycotton"
"Jd0554"
"Jables"
"This wiki is pathetic"
"The event"
"The admins r bullys"
"Moviepropmaster needs to go"
"I mean for real please listen to me"

"User:Bj"
"34343"
"Imfdb"
"324wer3"
"4353453"
"Moviepropmaster is a fake"
"Justice needs to be served"
"I want an apology"
"Moviepropmaster is a straight up ass"
"You all need to get a life"

"Bj"
"Dimaggio1"
"This stie needs change"
"What does wikisysop do anyway?"

"Star trej"
"I wont stop til there is change"
"Have fun deleting my shit every other day"
"I was treated wrong"
"Do the right thing"

"Adfe"
"12454"
"4555"
"Sick of this shit"
"Erererer"
"Aioasdfj"
"Werwe"
"Admins"
"Adfasdf"

Don't forget the number pages.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:26 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Great Train Robbery is already on the site.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Great_Trai...The_%281903%29
Old 09-07-2011, 02:12 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

He's recreating some of the pages he created last Friday. Is there a way to permanently block a page from being created? (Other than the Simpsons method.)